Minigun Madness

Mask Mods I own all the DLC :)

Thanks T0MMY3688

Arglaar Thanks, I don't have other mods changing the weapons. I guess I'll have to compare it to the original un-modded files.

Rifle-GatV is in dlc4_weapon_upgrades.xtbl (dlc4.vpp_pc) but there is no weapon_upgrades.xtbl in patch_compressed.vpp_pc from 2013.09.16

I guess there is a pointer for the dlc weapon upgrades somewhere, I don't know where :(

Removing weapon_upgrades.xtbl restores its upgrades, but then the mods guns loose theirs.

edit: hmm, I wonder if there is a limit on the upgrades, maybe to many with the dlc?

Last edited:
Nice mod man! I wonder it would be nice to have dual wield and non-dual wield pistols with the mod... could you do such thing please? : )

I've looked over what I have extensively and... The latest version seems to work absolutely fine with the latest update. I can upgrade all weapons, including the GAT Knife gun. I'll make sure to upload what I have made.

VERSION 6: Checked over the latest patch, seems 100% functional.

Last edited:
do yall know if theres a way to take a skin/weapon and put it into another weapon? like for example im trying to take the reynolds .50 HMG skin and trade it with lets say the LMG..would that be possible?

I can take a whack at that tonight. I attempted to move all the laser related weapon costumes for the handguns to the alien handguns to no avail. So some of the costumes work flawlessly, while others just absolutely refuse to work. Most of the DLC ones you can swap around almost willy nilly with no issues.

Back