Minigun Madness

do yall know if theres a way to take a skin/weapon and put it into another weapon? like for example im trying to take the reynolds .50 HMG skin and trade it with lets say the LMG..would that be possible?

Not the way your asking no, as its a wep mesh not a skin the skin is applyd to the mesh,
you would need to swap out both, but it would be possible to have say the HMG body skin etc but with the shooting style etc of the LMG plus you can re camo guns in game iv been doing alot of work on some new ones latley :)

I was wondering if you could just make the armless minigun a costume for the Alien SMG. Cause it looks bad ass but I don't really need any more OP guns and the Alien SMG could use a pick me up like that.

Version 7 changes things up some. I enabled the Silver Link weapon skins, they were not marked as DLC, but had no real unlock condition. The flame throwers are moved to the shotgun slot, Tiny Pistol to pistols with added dual wield, Lucha Launcher to explosives. There are some other tiny fixes, but overall this is up to date and compatible with all current patches.

I am still toying with some of the requested changes.

Version 7 changes things up some. I enabled the Silver Link weapon skins, they were not marked as DLC, but had no real unlock condition.

Please remove these. Silverlink items cannot be touched right now until there is an official announcement on what they are. In the meantime, I've removed the download from your OP.

Hey Joe I was wondering If you could be so kind to give us optional non-dual wieldable pistols in shops, just as you gave us smg's? I would own you one for that! ;)

i have Shitface n Fan of Saints Epanded Arsenal mod, but love the idea of these dual wield muderbot guns. anyone know what i can change/add in my arsenal mod to get them? i'd guess at least the weapons.xtbl and store weapons

Back