Mission Replay v8

Hm... is there a way to add replays for bonus missions (Pub Crawl, High Times, There is No Try, The Morning After)? :)

I remember looking at those, and it turned out they weren't actual numbered missions that we could reference and add to the to the new replay array in the cell phone script. At least I think so. It's been a while...

Hi, first off I'd like to say thanks for this mod, they really should have added something like this in the vanilla game...
One small problem, though. I installed the No Outfit Change version, but using this mod to replay the Gangstas in Space missions always puts me in an army suit. Is it just my game or was this intentional? Or has that just not been added? If not, will it be fixed in a possible future update?
Many thanks. :D
Also, yes, I go to the one that says "Replay", not the one at the top of the phone.

Hi, first off I'd like to say thanks for this mod, they really should have added something like this in the vanilla game...
One small problem, though. I installed the No Outfit Change version, but using this mod to replay the Gangstas in Space missions always puts me in an army suit. Is it just my game or was this intentional? Or has that just not been added? If not, will it be fixed in a possible future update?
Many thanks. :D
Also, yes, I go to the one that says "Replay", not the one at the top of the phone.

I may have simply missed that one when removing the forced outfit changes. I'll take a look sometime after I get back from LA next week.

Hello.
I have recently installed this mod, and when I try to choose 'Missions' menu in the mobile phone the game stops working, no errors printed, just regular windows 7 'Application has stopped working' pop-up. Does anyone know a sollution? This is the only mod i have ever installed.

PS: I have all DLC's and a completed savegame

Hello.
I have recently installed this mod, and when I try to choose 'Missions' menu in the mobile phone the game stops working, no errors printed, just regular windows 7 'Application has stopped working' pop-up. Does anyone know a sollution? This is the only mod i have ever installed.

PS: I have all DLC's and a completed savegame

Do you own the legal Steam version of SRTT? Most of the mods here will only work correctly if you do.

That generally only happens for one of two reasons:
1. You have a conflicting mod installed
2. You have a cracked version of the game

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but I'll need you to either link your Steam account or stop by GoS group chat (linked at the bottom of the subforum list) to show me that you actually own the game before I can help you further.

Back