Mission Replay v8

I have yet to install Gentlemen of Steelport 1.02, hopefully I can ditch Stag attacking me during Genki Bowl VII missions. ;P

hey idolninja....i download this mod and install it correctly....no problem until press tab to enter cellphone..it got stuck forever....also my hud gone..if u know whats wrong...pleasee tell me...i really love to play and enjoy the cutscene.....aww yeah...i dont complete the game yet....i install the mod in third mission..???

hey idolninja....i download this mod and install it correctly....no problem until press tab to enter cellphone..it got stuck forever....also my hud gone..if u know whats wrong...pleasee tell me...i really love to play and enjoy the cutscene.....aww yeah...i dont complete the game yet....i install the mod in third mission..???

You'll need the latest Gentlemen of Steelport that I linked above. The standalone version of this mod has not been updated yet.

After installing this mod and the Gentlemen of Steelport, my game hangs every time I try to get a car out of storage. It happens in the crib garages, and if I open the customization menu at a body shop. Just for laughs, I removed the GoS patches, and I could use the garages no problem, but, of course, I could not access the mission screen. Any tips?

You will need to remove all the mods and then only install the Gentleman of Steelport as it includes this mod as well.

Correct. You want to remove all mods from the root with your exe. All of the mods included with GoS like Mission Replay are now built into 2 patch files that go in your cache folder.

yeah....thats i know....but i wondering why i dont have the original compressed and uncompressed vpp.pc file in my cache folder???

If you are using the Steam version of SRTT (which is the only legal way to play the game) then you should have automatically updated to those files with the release of the latest patch for the Genkibowl DLC. If you are not, then you are using a pirated version of the game which means scripting mods and GoS will never work correctly for you.

Back