Morningstar Soldier Outfit no jacket

Just a single request that doesn't sound big but I've never tried my hand at modding this game before so I don't know if this is even possible.

On the Steelport Gangs Pack DLC there's a female outfit called MORNINGSTAR SOLDIER. Can someone please make a mod that removes the black jacket?
I'm not sure if the jacket is fused with the rest of the visible outfit hence why I'm not even sure if it's possible.

Just a single request that doesn't sound big but I've never tried my hand at modding this game before so I don't know if this is even possible.

On the Steelport Gangs Pack DLC there's a female outfit called MORNINGSTAR SOLDIER. Can someone please make a mod that removes the black jacket?
I'm not sure if the jacket is fused with the rest of the visible outfit hence why I'm not even sure if it's possible.
We can't modify models, just edit Textures and scripts.

I was thinking of an alpha layer or something like you would on the meshes in Skyrim but I'm not sure how these files work. If it's not possible then better off locking this. Thanks!

That's assuming that the non-jacket part is 100% textured, even parts that would be impossible to see, which is doubtful. You're better off finding a workaround, like a top that is around the right shape/size, and re-texturing that.

Though, could you provide a pic? I don't have that DLC, so I can't help you with what I'd pick.

That's assuming that the non-jacket part is 100% textured, even parts that would be impossible to see, which is doubtful. You're better off finding a workaround, like a top that is around the right shape/size, and re-texturing that.

Though, could you provide a pic? I don't have that DLC, so I can't help you with what I'd pick.
It's from the FEMALE Morningstar NPC :)

Oh, well, then I guess it kinda begins and ends with the corset (from L&L?). :\

But again, I don't have any DLC clothing options to pick from (aside from Nyte Blade), so maybe there's something better?

Ooh, yeah, if those boots are part of 1 mesh file (the whole outfit = 1 item?), keep wishin'.

As far as the "bottoms", you could check out sizustar's Sexy Lingerie and Stocking skin mods, but they actually replace the skin texture with one that has lingerie/stockings. Adding on those super-high boots from Leather & Lace would be the closest I think you could get as of now. :\

Back