New Clothing for Sale - Nyteblade, Cyrus, Parachute, etc

Hi, just downloaded this mod, all the models are there except the radiation suit. I can only see the helmet in Let's Pretend and the rest of the suit is nowhere to be found. Do I need to unlock it?

Forum rules/

1. Don't be a dick.
  2. No piracy - including DLC piracy. This is a permaban on first offense. All versions of SR:TT require Steam.
  3. No console modding - All mods and discussion on this site are only for the PC version of SRTT and not the console version. Discussing the console version itself is allowed but not modding it in any way.
  4. Be respectful and mindful of other modder's work and get the original creator's permission before you upload their mod or a changed version of their mod. If you can't contact the original mod creator, ask the Saints Row Mods staff - that's me or anyone marked as a Moderator.
  5. If you have a problem with the content of another member's post then simply use the Report link instead of backseat moderation.

Was that a joke? ("What?" "He said you were hard of hearing!" "What?" "You're HARD OF HEARING!" "...What?")
If so, then it was funny. If not, then you seem to not get how this works. How to make the mod work, in order.
Step 1: Buy the STEAM version of the game. You know, for PC? Mods won't really work on consoles. You bought a console, you should know this by now that customization is a PC thing.
Step 2: Download the mod.
Step 3: Extract it to the root of the game directory (steam\Steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third\)
Step 4: Play.

I Cant see the heads then when i use on of this Suits :S. Head is invisible then xD

Edit : Ok its only with the Cyrus Armor (my Favourite armor in this pack :( xD)

Back