New free pack?

I played a little bit to try out the Polarizer. It can best be described as telekinesis with the ability to grab multiple things at once into a huge ball. Once the weapon runs out of energy or you let go of the trigger, everything flies off in all directions.

I look forward to extended playtime once I update all my mods.

Ok the bling bling pack is amazing!!!
tk bling (or as i like to call it, telekinetic mugging) is a cross between force tk and life drain tk
force in that cars WILL explode when thrown into something... and life drain because it has that effect, although it effects the targets cache instead of health.

Ok the bling bling pack is amazing!!!
tk bling (or as i like to call it, telekinetic mugging) is a cross between force tk and life drain tk
force in that cars WILL explode when thrown into something... and life drain because it has that effect, although it effects the targets cache instead of health.
The TK was meant to represent shaking people to make them lose cash.

The TK was meant to represent shaking people to make them lose cash.
its more like "cache drain"
ahh well. still a neat power. :3
the midas touch kicks ass. and may be overpowered.
it acts like freezing a target, (only doesnt make them easier to kill) BUT when you kill people while they are in the frozen gold statue state, they drop a circle of cache! :3 its a bit op since it freezes AND makes them drop money. but thats what makes it awesome. and when i play sr4, i dont think balanced: i think overpowered baddass. which is my fave kinda game.

Is there any word as to when these DLC packs will be showing up on the Steam client? I used the links provided earlier in this thread, but the website claims that I don't even have Saints Row IV Steam installed, so I'm not willing (or able) to purchase DLC that won't be properly linked to my Steam account.

Is there any word as to when these DLC packs will be showing up on the Steam client? I used the links provided earlier in this thread, but the website claims that I don't even have Saints Row IV Steam installed, so I'm not willing (or able) to purchase DLC that won't be properly linked to my Steam account.

I let everyone know about this issue last night, and Valve is going to need to fix it on their end.

Also, the dlc should show up if you search for it on the Steam store itself. Are you in Australia by any chance?

Back