New/improved Weapons & Powers (Inc. 15+ New Weapon Textures)

oh yah your right i rember now lol there was a chain saw but only in the wrestling match thing wow i feel shot man that was funny as hell when you bring a chain saw bob and that other guy that talks and says wtf a chainsaw lol

I may be overlooking something. Seems like a great mod. But I run out of clusters and cache. What can I do about this?

I ended up using a cheat code for the cache problem I had. Still not sure yet what to do with the clusters.

I fixed the cluster problem with this for now: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/easy-unlocker.3669/

ALSO I got to say I thought nothing would be better than the Light Sword. But the sword you added is awesome. If I can figure out a way to use both would be cool. Or is there a way to place the new sword in the hand slot?

Last edited:
Can you add "passive-agressive" effect to all super powers type (especially blast and telekinesis)? And make the chance of elemental attack higher like 50% of the time? Fighting a warden will be a lot more fun.

Can you add "passive-agressive" effect to all super powers type (especially blast and telekinesis)? And make the chance of elemental attack higher like 50% of the time? Fighting a warden will be a lot more fun.
You mean, like when you have Telekinesis Force, increase the knockback chance (as in send them flying)? Hmmmm... not so sure about the Warden but I bet that'll be fun.

You mean, like when you have Telekinesis Force, increase the knockback chance (as in send them flying)? Hmmmm... not so sure about the Warden but I bet that'll be fun.
That even better. But for the simpler one, if you can make telekinesis element lightning have P.A. lightning too, life steal could use fire/ice (you decide). But using it on Blast is the real fun. Imagine, you can shoot incendiary ammo and fireballs in one go! LIKE A FREAKIN FIRE BENDER!! Oh, why they didn't make this default?

That even better. But for the simpler one, if you can make telekinesis element lightning have P.A. lightning too, life steal could use fire/ice (you decide). But using it on Blast is the real fun. Imagine, you can shoot incendiary ammo and fireballs in one go! LIKE A FREAKIN FIRE BENDER!! Oh, why they didn't make this default?

*cheerfully* Just how much SRIV you have been playing? Not that I'm looking down or anything. It's just that to have these crazy ideas... You must have been playing non-stop. Which isn't necessarily bad.

*cheerfully* Just how much SRIV you have been playing? Not that I'm looking down or anything. It's just that to have these crazy ideas... You must have been playing non-stop. Which isn't necessarily bad.
A "healthy" amount of time. Enough to scientifically develop my crazy ideas. :)

Back