SPOILERS New SR4 footage including mission 2!

Not only is it the same, you can import your character from SRTT into SRIV.

Several of the gameplay demo vids from E3 said this.

I don't know if anyone caught this, but at 1:26 Kinzie is about to answer a question from Jane Valderama right before she is cut off. :D returning character confirmed! ... well sorta

You can use the character you created in SRTT (it has been stated a couple of times).
I've seen some things pointing to a "Initiation Station 2", but It is not out yet (probably will be launched on Steam and consoles within 2 weeks prior of the game launch.... hopefully).

I liked how the character kept going threw the different taunts animations while on the big gun.

Hell, one of the best replay parts for the SR line (2,3, and will be for 4) is to change the voice of your character then go through the game again, as they each say different things in the cuts scenes as well as the mission scenes.

The only characters I haven't seen from SRTT so far are Zimos, Viola, and Angel (but Angel's Tiger is in the house). Or the Mayor???

The IGN footage showed Oleg, and Josh (someone needs to put a bullet in his head) Burk.

I wonder if we'll get a feed dog's reunion. That would be fun to break up!

Back