New Super Saints DLC - Finally a cape

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! I'M PLAYING THIS GAME ALL OVER AGAIN.

Not to be a moody little bitch, but this IS dlc that should have been in the game to start with, I mean... super powers and no super hero costumes apart from some gimped versions of the SR3 ones? As much as I hate being one of THOSE gamers, I think I might just wait for Steam to sell all the DLC cheap once it's all out.

Someone who doesn't impulsively spend their money on frivolous bullshit? I hate those people!

Someone who doesn't impulsively spend their money on frivolous bullshit? I hate those people!
I get where you're coming from but Saints Row is one of those games I want to support by buying the DLC, but some of it feels like they just took it out to make us pay...and it's not cool.

ss_b4e132065c4c3a1b626b8d9a36adfe1f60186501.1920x1080.jpg
WHY DID NO-ONE TELL MEEEEE!!!!!

I CANT HOLD TOO MUCH!!!, but i got to wait for a "da full package" i dont have enough money for Game+DLC´s everything cost so much here R$ 77,xx just for the game and other R$ 4,xx for ONE dlc i know they really deserve my money THE GAME IS GREAT and the DLC´s are Extremely Cool Super Badass Awesome i cant wait for a full package my money what to come out from the pocket.

i love this dlc!
why theres no capes in the vanilla game(love this movie btw):

Here's the trailer for the Super Saints Pack, it also contains the trailer for the Pirate's Booty Pack.

Back