New To Modded Saints Row: The Third

Can someone give me an in depth guide for installing mods like GoS or JediDave's character Customization?

Any help would be very much appreciatied.

User warned for this post. Next time use the report button instead of backseat moderating.
Readme is your friend. I think even IdolNinja would say this.(thinks)
Hmm... I KNOW! Link a steam profile NAU! Or say that you have a Non-Steam version for a little suprise :p
The suprise is a ban.

What is a Steam Profile NAU?

An attempt at humor and trying to act like a moderator. An attempt that's earned him a warning. What NikuwPL meant to say is that each mod you download here will have a readme in the archive with instructions on how to install it. If you ever have a question then simply post in the release thread of the mod itself.

An attempt at humor and trying to act like a moderator. An attempt that's earned him a warning. What NikuwPL meant to say is that each mod you download here will have a readme in the archive with instructions on how to install it. If you ever have a question then simply post in the release thread of the mod itself.
I need to make a Greatest Burns thread for you, because I die laughing at 99% of your posts.

Back