Keep an eye out for the next update to this mod. I've been helping Fan of Saints work on it, polishing the weapons and adding lots of new features! I can definitely say that this will be the ultimate weapons mod for SR4! (For now...)
Yeah! Will this be in the same vein as the SR3 Weapon Re-Balance Mod?

It includes many features from that mod, but nowhere near as many changes to each weapon.

Yeah i still know your awesome work for SR3 loved that cyberblaster and all the other stuff that came with it !!!

Really can't wait for the next update, you guys Rock !

Yeah i still know your awesome work for SR3 loved that cyberblaster and all the other stuff that came with it !!!

Really can't wait for the next update, you guys Rock !

Here's a WIP version you can use until the next update is ready:

Edit: Here's another one which adds an upgrade to the Togo-13 and brings back the much loved stun gun camera seizure effect from my sr3 mod!

Attachments

• Weapons WIP Version 3.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Here's a WIP version you can use until the next update is ready:

What can i say ?!......... *WOHOOOO* !!!!

I didn't tried the last versions of this mod, because i always had the problem that when i entered the gun store and clicked on buy weapon the game crashed, tried with other mods and even with the pure vanilla steam game without any other mods, but on some point you guys managed to solve that problem, cause mod works flawless with vanilla steam version as well with all my other mods i use, thanks a lot for this !!!

Is it just me, or does your game crash at the very first loading screen too :confused: This mod looks so cool. I hate it how I can't even get to the game's menu screen. o_O

Is it just me, or does your game crash at the very first loading screen too :confused: This mod looks so cool. I hate it how I can't even get to the game's menu screen. o_O
Well there absolutly no problem for me, the only crashes i had was ingame when entering a gunstore and try to buy a weapon, but those problems are fixed now...

1. do you have the steam version of the game installed ?
2. do you maybe have other mods installed, were some files from other mods maybe got overwritten by this mod ?
3. Can't believe somehow that a mod causes the game crashing directly at startup, correct me someone if I'm wrong with that suggestion... IdolNinja corrected me, it's possible :)

Last edited:
Back