--> ADDITIONAL TWEAKS AND FEATURES <--
    • DAMAGE - SMALL ARMS 4: You will not take any damage from bullets and lasers.
    • DAMAGE - EXPLOSIVE 4: You will be immune to explosive damage.
In SR3, Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod removes these upgrades. I think they either should be removed in this mod too or be made optional (those are already part of an existing mod, anyway). Those upgrades make the player too overpowered (which is probably one of the reasons why there were removed in SR4).

EDIT: Good news everyone, these upgrades were removed in v1.1.

Last edited:
Fan of Saints wanted ToxicGTE's mod included. I don't like those upgrades either, but no one is forcing you to use them.
If I remove unlockables.xtbl, will it remove those upgrades without affecting the other parts of this mod? (I won't mind if the 'Instant Reload' upgrades will be removed too.)

Definitely gonna try this out in the future.

A question: one of the glitches caused by the first patch was allowing you to use the Marauder's laser beam, but if memory serves, instead of using a weapon mesh like this mod does, your character would project the laser from both of their hands like something out of DBZ. Would it be possible to do something like this, or is the weapon mesh necessary?

whats the difference in sr2 gas pump physics and sr4 i mean when you said that i thought you ment you can blow up a gas pumps roof off agin like you could in sr2.

whats the difference in sr2 gas pump physics and sr4 i mean when you said that i thought you ment you can blow up a gas pumps roof off agin like you could in sr2.
In SR2 if you drove into a gas pump you would usually get rocketed into the air, almost certainly giving you 3 gold stars in the air diversion. In SR3 and 4 by default the pump just explodes and you get pushed back a bit.

In SR2 if you drove into a gas pump you would usually get rocketed into the air, almost certainly giving you 3 gold stars in the air diversion. In SR3 and 4 by default the pump just explodes and you get pushed back a bit.
hmm sounds pretty cool only thing i noticed now is that if you shoot a gas pump it light you on fire now and stuff and it dont blow up if you run pass them with the tornado upgrade i love the enhanced super powers this mod did and the gliding is faster and the jumping is way high then any mod i seen.

Back