any chance for a growth gun to make targets double there size not like inflator ray where they pop so i can have some fun trapping the roller bot things between buildings

it doesn't make since how sr4 is so easy to hit that limit i am no modder but be nice if volition made the limit more larger because that limit i am hearing about seems to be getting hit a lot i hope this changes with that sdk i am hearing about.and plus because of that limit volition had to cut alot of great stuff from the game which i wish they could have left in sigh the day when games have to cut stuff from games because of limits.

Last edited:
any chance for a growth gun to make targets double there size not like inflator ray where they pop so i can have some fun trapping the roller bot things between buildings
You see, Shrink Ray has been cut from SRIV but Volition left some special flags for it. There isn't any flag that enlarges NPCs, so it's impossible until SDK.

Here's an update which should fix the physics and crashing issues with the fear gun projectile. I also increased the max ammo for the minigun, shotguns, launchers and black hole gun. The Satchels and Togo-13 are now buyable after completing "the fundamentals". The Ice Beam is unlocked after completing "He Lives". An uninstaller is now included as well, please run it before installing the newest update (see OP)!

Last edited:
You see, Shrink Ray has been cut from SRIV but Volition left some special flags for it. There isn't any flag that enlarges NPCs, so it's impossible until SDK.

isnt it possible to mod the info from the shrink ray into the inflato ray gun to make a growth ray ? but so it wouldnt pop the enemys

lovin this mod so far! hey, how might i make this mod work with this one...
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/carry-all-enter-the-dominatix-weapons-at-once.5404/
it just changes the weapon slots on some of these added weapons so that i might try out more of them. minigun in rifle slot kinda thing. can they work together?

oh and does this mod change enemies at all? i seem to be getting hit w/ lots for fire.

aaand, i'll ask here. anyone know if the SRIV.exe is a 32 executable or 64? need to know for SweetFX. thanks

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/carry-all-enter-the-dominatix-weapons-at-once.5404/
it just changes the weapon slots on some of these added weapons so that i might try out more of them. minigun in rifle slot kinda thing. can they work together?

oh and does this mod change enemies at all? i seem to be getting hit w/ lots for fire.

aaand, i'll ask here. anyone know if the SRIV.exe is a 32 executable or 64? need to know for SweetFX. thanks
on the case mine says min OS: windows vista (x86 or x64) recommended system requirements OS:windows 7 (x86 or x64) windows 8 compatible

hopefully that helps

They aren't compatible. Anyway, just open 'dlc1_weapons.xtbl', find 'brute_minigun' entry, find '<Inv_Slot>' line and change 'special' to 'rifle'. ;)
No. And about these flames, they appear because we attached them to VTOL Explosion, which is used by the most of alien vehicles.
Why don't create another thread...? It's completely off-topic.

Back