NPC behaviour and spawn mod

I meant to write "I have a mod melee.xtbl and homies.xtbl 'AS' other mods." I left out that "as" by mistake. Seriously, the problem seems to be in spawn_info_ranks.xtbl. I removed ALL mods and tried this one. Still the problem persists. It's gone only when I delete the file spawn_info_ranks.xtbl, the game runs fine. So, I think the problem might be there. Or in some dependencies of that file.

hey Shitface, i used a mod awhile back that had 3-4 carloads of Saints randomly showing up to back me up in fights with around 3+ starts. loved that feature but can't seem to find the mod again. was it this mod, or do ya know which one?? thanks!

Rusty needle seems to be affected by this mod (other mods loaded = SB+ & FPS camera (both removed to test)
Specifically when selecting six shooters tattoo for the upper chest, all tatts disappear from the menu. On exiting the store, all spawns have disappeared including the players current transport. Upon pressing the menu after exiting the store, the game freezes. All other tattoos do not cause this bug.

Hey Face, wondering if you could change the behaviour of pedestrians so they'd actually know how to fight back, like giving them the player combo's and brute combo's aswell. Idk. Something. I get bored with punching, punching, and punching with no returning punches or challenge.

Hey Face, wondering if you could change the behaviour of pedestrians so they'd actually know how to fight back, like giving them the player combo's and brute combo's aswell. Idk. Something. I get bored with punching, punching, and punching with no returning punches or challenge.

I may be able to do that in realtime with Sandbox+ with changing AI personalties so you could toggle it on and off. Added to my to do list.

Hey, everyone. I just installed this Mod with : "Sandbox+ and Custom GoS" & now, there are a few pedestratians & a few cops. I don't see any car's driving around...

I need help.
(STEAM VERSION)

Hey, everyone. I just installed this Mod with : "Sandbox+ and Custom GoS" & now, there are a few pedestratians & a few cops. I don't see any car's driving around...

I need help.
(STEAM VERSION)
You installed optional "Alternative Times of Day" what includes Sandbox+?

Back