Odd hobbies and talents?

I mostly just draw animu shit (SFW and NSFW) in my free time and from time to time (as in I get off my lazy ass) I put my pictures on dA or pixiv, respectively. I also draw firearms.

I also collect toys ranging from GIJoe to Figmas and a couple of import statues with my dad.

Recently I've been looking at how to make apps for the Android OS with my final outcome hopefully being a fully interactive gun app.

@cyrus and Garry, There's a great website for learning about figure making and checking out other people's work.

www.figurerealm.com

Its got tons of tutorials, video links, and all kinds of suggestions for deals on parts and materials. ^_^
Dude it's even got Predator figures! Big fan of the whole Alien and Predator Series.
@MrGarry2u
Dude nice. I know this may sound like a weird question ,but What kind of clay do you use?

Dude it's even got Predator figures! Big fan of the whole Alien and Predator Series.
@MrGarry2u
Dude nice. I know this may sound like a weird question ,but What kind of clay do you use?
Well because I was just seeing if I like sculpting clay or not, I used that 'Oven Bake Clay' where you don't need a real Kiln to toughen it up. It's called 'Original Sculpey' and from what I gather it's quite popular among beginners and pros.
mod-sculpey-TERR.jpg

Well because I was just seeing if I like sculpting clay or not, I used that 'Oven Bake Clay' where you don't need a real Kiln to toughen it up. It's called 'Original Sculpey' and from what I gather it's quite popular among beginners and pros.
Good stuff. I used to buy that for 5 bucks a brick at Walmart. Personally a good choice all around. It even makes a nifty head light knob should your old one break off your car or something lol.

Err... My hobbies are doing fun things with friends like going to the cinema, bowling, partying,... and when I'm at home I waste my time listening to music, watching movies, chatting/skyping with friends, playing videogames, making youtube videos and sleeping. Thats about it. XD

My other hobby is making stupid things like this:
and this
and music ones sometimes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back