Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to thank you for this mod, i love it, it makes the game more awesome !!!

just a question, any possibility we can increase genki spawn more also? i like fighting other superpowered enemies lol

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been asked before and if so, I apologize, but is it possible to either reduce the numbers of the rival gangs that spawn or increase the number of Saints that spawn? Seems like for every Saint there's 10 rival gang members.
Actually there isn't any table file I've found that can increase the Saints spawns, but if you want to reduce the gang spawns, open spawn_info_categories.xtbl and look for the following
Code:
*<DayChance></DayChance>
*<NightChance></NightChance>
^these 2 lines say how much chace the group has for spawning
Code:
*<DayCap></DayCap>
*<NightCap></NightCap>
^these 2 lines say how much NPCs of that group spawn simultaneously.

Reduce the values of those lines to reduce the gang spawns.
!!! Only reduce the values for the following groups:
*spawn_Gang_MorningStar
*spawn_Gang_ViceKings
*spawn_Gang_BrotherHood
*spawn_Gang_Samedi
*spawn_Gang_Ronin
just want to thank you for this mod, i love it, it makes the game more awesome !!!

just a question, any possibility we can increase genki spawn more also? i like fighting other superpowered enemies lol
Same as my response to pmacattack42's issue: same file, only increase the values of <DayChance></DayChance> and <NightChance></NightChance>, under group spawn_Civ_Genki.

@Miku Hatsune
Hi~
Sometime ago I requested for some addition for this mod which include superpowered gang bosses to spawn at their respective territory, but somehow there were no respond from you so I assume you were busy. Because of this, I decided try and and make the changes myself and somehow I think it worked~ :D

Therefore I'd like to request your permission to release my modified version of the past gang spawn mod. Hope to hear from you soon~ :)

Hmm question, if I'm using the cops and military version, can I still finish the challenges(it says I have to kill Zin)

Also I use Sandbox+ which has a spawn_info_groups.xtbl file, how do I merge the two so I can have both mods working with eachother.

When it comes to "kill _____ with _____ weapon/power" challenges, gang members seem to count for them, but they don't count for stuff like the taunt challenge (you can just replay some of the Fight Clubs for this)

Hmm question, if I'm using the cops and military version, can I still finish the challenges(it says I have to kill Zin)

Also I use Sandbox+ which has a spawn_info_groups.xtbl file, how do I merge the two so I can have both mods working with eachother.

That table file with Sandbox+ fixes the gang spawns in the clone army mission, as well as the sandbox+ command to toggle spawning for them. Since you have a complete spawning solution with this mod, just don't use the Sandbox+ version of the file.

That table file with Sandbox+ fixes the gang spawns in the clone army mission, as well as the sandbox+ command to toggle spawning for them. Since you have a complete spawning solution with this mod, just don't use the Sandbox+ version of the file.
Ok thanks Idol.

I'm sorry it's all taking so long, ShootMania is lately taking a lot of time because I still have to take care of my clan there and keep my aim up for the eSports League and several other tournaments, matches, and even pracc. :(

EDIT 9-10-'13: I'm kinda feeling ill, so that means no ShootMania for coming days, maybe weeks. Guess I can do some things on the WIP again. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back