Pirate's Booty DLC - I want to pirate this so bad.

You mean like torrents and crack files? BAN HIM!
/s
Why are you on about crack files an torrents for in reply to my comment :S
Learn to read tittle of this thread is 'Pirate's Booty DLC - I want to pirate this so bad'
When Volition update a game before a DLC is out they add in the files that the DLC uses
I wanted to know if the texture maps had been added and they had so I went and made both flint lock weapons gold
and is the DLC is a pirate theamed DLC it uses file names with 'Pirate' in them we are talking about pirates you know with boats and go arrrrgg I love me some booty,
not people living in theyr mothers basement ripping off games

Why are you on about crack files an torrents for in reply to my comment :S
Learn to read tittle of this thread is 'Pirate's Booty DLC - I want to pirate this so bad'
When Volition update a game before a DLC is out they add in the files that the DLC uses
I wanted to know if the texture maps had been added and they had so I went and made both flint lock weapons gold
and is the DLC is a pirate theamed DLC it uses file names with 'Pirate' in them we are talking about pirates you know with boats and go arrrrgg I love me some booty,
not people living in theyr mothers basement ripping off games

He was being sarcastic i believe.
That's what the "/s" stands for

He was being sarcastic i believe.
That's what the "/s" stands for
I was wondering what the /s was about, you never know with people on this forum tho as some people ask stuff like 'How do I install a mod' and stuff like that :') so I thought I would explain.

and little update on the whole Flint Lock weapons that came with this pack, iv finished both of them in sexy gold, as how can you be a Pirate if you dont love gold :D, if any one wants them let me know all Iv gota do is repack them

I was wondering what the /s was about, you never know with people on this forum tho as some people ask stuff like 'How do I install a mod' and stuff like that :') so I thought I would explain.
Well, "How do I install a mod" isn't as bad as "HOW TO INSTAL DE MUD ON CONSOLEZ???" or "i has skidrow saint row how to instal it HALP!!!1!!1!!". ;)

Well, "How do I install a mod" isn't as bad as "HOW TO INSTAL DE MUD ON CONSOLEZ???" or "i has skidrow saint row how to instal it HALP!!!1!!1!!". ;)
:') that is true I have seen some stupid comments on here, I dont know how some of these people dress them selfs in the morning lol
I rember not long back some guy trying to claim he had the game on CD

:') that is true I have seen some stupid comments on here, I dont know how some of these people dress them selfs in the morning lol
I rember not long back some guy trying to claim he had the game on CD
but rely y are u baning guyz fur buing cd version??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :p

And cut our membership in half? :p
I was thinking that at the time, I was going to write we would prob end up with like 10 members left but I didnt want to offend any one :p,
cutting members in half would make your job easyr Idol, you wouldnt have to remind people to read the Forum rules and use search function like 2147483647 times a day ;)

I was thinking that at the time, I was going to write we would prob end up with like 10 members left but I didnt want to offend any one :p,
cutting members in half would make your job easyr Idol, you wouldnt have to remind people to read the Forum rules and use search function like 2147483647 times a day ;)
I wonder how many other people here noticed the significance of that number.

Back