play as civilians/peds?

Have you tried adjusting your player character to look like one of the female peds ?
Which female ped would you choose to play as ?

If you like a certain female NPC to look like, please post a screenshot of her and I will adjust my player to resemble her and then post the IAD formula numbers for you.

Thank you so much. I tried to take a screenshot but it wouldn't work. :/
My favorite female NPC's are the fat hooker, (silver over knee high boots) and the Saint gang female member, in purple boots.. and finally the normal version (wearing black boots) but same model of that. :)
if you could do that for me you would make my day! :D I also didn't see the normal non-gang model while searching but i saw it earlier.

Thank you so much. I tried to take a screenshot but it wouldn't work. :/
My favorite female NPC's are the fat hooker, (silver over knee high boots) and the Saint gang female member, in purple boots.. and finally the normal version (wearing black boots) but same model of that. :)
if you could do that for me you would make my day! :D I also didn't see the normal non-gang model while searching but i saw it earlier.

Which female saint gang member is she ?
You gotta be more descriptive. ( race, hair color, hair style, clothes, glasses, hat, purse )
You can get a screenshot by pressing the PRINT SCREEN key on your keyboard and then paste it into a blank image file. ( .png or .jpeg )

There are several female saint girls wearing purple boots.
Here's one of them.
saintsbikergirl.png

Last edited:
Which female saint gang member is she ?
You gotta be more descriptive. ( race, hair color, hair style, clothes, glasses, hat, purse )
You can get a screenshot by pressing the PRINT SCREEN key on your keyboard and then paste it into a blank image file. ( .png or .jpeg )

There are several female saint girls wearing purple boots.
Here's one of them.
View attachment 7177

Yeah that's the one I was talking about, and there is a civilian version of her but with black boots.
and I did that, used paint. but all I see is black.

Could you do the fat hooker wearing a belt, and silver over knee high boots?

I got rid of all those shkanky hookers from my game back in May 2012 .
( all replaced in the spawn_info_groups.xtbl and characters.xtbl and all action nodes too...I don't do fat hookers...lol :eek::p )

This pic below may help you.
DakodaSaintLFR.png

NPC morphing was promised to be added as a LUA command in an upcoming patch. It's in the current version of SB+ I believe, but you can only morph into Genki, the rest of the characters are broken.
maybe sdk could help in the B realese you can change charachter meshes and clothes (sorry for bad english:p)

Back