Please help, need clean SRTT root folder

i recently tried installing the mod better NPC behavior by Shitface, and it had all these files and it needed to overwrite alot of files. So i launched game and when i click campaign and choose a save the game closes. And i didn't make a backup because so far all the mods i installed worked and i made backup for those so i thought that maybe this one didn't need a backup -_- so can someone maybe give me a copy of the clean version of the files that are in NPC behavior mod by shiftface or just a complete new root folder.

i recently tried installing the mod better NPC behavior by Shitface, and it had all these files and it needed to overwrite alot of files. So i launched game and when i click campaign and choose a save the game closes. And i didn't make a backup because so far all the mods i installed worked and i made backup for those so i thought that maybe this one didn't need a backup -_- so can someone maybe give me a copy of the clean version of the files that are in NPC behavior mod by shiftface or just a complete new root folder.

Simply delete the contents of your SRTT root (leave the subfolders!) and verify integrity on Steam. You do own the legal Steam version, right?

Back