SPOILERS REAL WORLD MISSION HELP: ZIN SHIP *bug*

That's because they don't go in /cache. In your case they would go here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV\

Having the same problem with this mission, even after I've downloaded the patch and turned my graphics all the way down (it runs smooth but it doesn't look pretty).

I downloaded your files and extracted them to the above location on my hard drive, and still nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, this small problem is ruining an otherwise very enjoyable experience!

Having the same problem with this mission, even after I've downloaded the patch and turned my graphics all the way down (it runs smooth but it doesn't look pretty).

I downloaded your files and extracted them to the above location on my hard drive, and still nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, this small problem is ruining an otherwise very enjoyable experience!

Do you own the legal Steam version of SRIV?

Yes. I paid for, pre-ordered and pre-loaded it legally through Steam.

Are you sure that you extracted the files to the right place? Take a screenshot of your install folder so I can confirm.

Hi Idolninja I would like to ask u to post a file that can pass through all mission with a a click if you can do that pls post it on the mod release place thanks

so where should u put the files

Last edited by a moderator:
Back