SPOILERS [REDACTED] is back

just made a topic about this because i didn't seem to find another topic regarding johnny gat. because i couldn't find his name in any topic title. silly me. my bad idolninja. i'm the 3rd one who makes this mistake.

Taken care of.

I was surprised they revealed it too, I thought it was gonna be the big twist so I was sitting on the leaked info so my buddy who also hates spoilers wouldn't find out. Buuuuut since it was officially released and we both missed Gat I ended up telling him. Besides, now the fun is in figuring out just how they're going to bring him back (Assuming that some of the other 'leaks' I've heard are also correct)

Oh, and I just saw this a moment ago so editing to put it in, apparently they released a "Gat is Back" trailer

Well alright, looks like the 'leak' WAS right and Gat is also alive outside of the simulator, which is awesome. But how the hell he managed that, I have no idea....

Gotta love those knife moves though. They were happening in gameplay but only Gat was using them....I hope we're able to do that stuff with the knife too. Also as an aside hope we can do stealth kills with the knife in freeroam like in the first mission, it was completely absurd watching a man in a gimp suit crouch-walking down the street in broad daylight shanking pedestrians like it's normal in GTASA =P

I'm assuming the aliens got his remains and revive him, is great to see him back!

In the trailer at 0:58, it looks like Zimos hat on a shark.

Now that's awesome.

Back