Reduced Alien Vehicle Distance Challenge

Anyone who's played Morrowind or Oblivion knows that one. Find a wall, hop in water, swim against it, leave computer doing that for a few hours. Come back, and you MIGHT have maxed athletics. Might not. You can even multitask with some sort of spell casting too! (Yes, I've done that before)

Once they've fixed mod issues, I am going to take this mod, and load it. Because, fuck rifts, and fuck road trip in an alien vehicle challenges. Oh, and taunting everyone as they try to KILL you.

The only thing I DIDN'T revamp is the activities. You still need gold. I believe there is already a mod lowering gold requirements. If not, I may fully redo the activities next, much like I'm doing this.

I did make the mod lowering the activity requirements. That was the joke.. I made it because.. fuck rifts. This mod however is gonna go on, so I can do the stupid challenges (the other smarter ones are ok, but the stupid challenges need fixing and this mod does that)

I did make the mod lowering the activity requirements. That was the joke.. I made it because.. fuck rifts. This mod however is gonna go on, so I can do the stupid challenges (the other smarter ones are ok, but the stupid challenges need fixing and this mod does that)
Nice... do you mind if I do a more in-depth activities mod? One that offers both lowering and raising of activity difficulty, depending on the challenge the player wants? I'm talking like the version of my mod here that I just posted. http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/trueblues-challenge-revamp-mod.4058/

Thank you for the mod. Just started doing that one and even though I'm watching videos, looking at the mini map to gather stuff at the same time, it's just way too boring to do it fully lol

Edit: I have one question, I forgot to check my total challenge count before I used this mod and I took the very easy one but I had already done about 9k distance with the alien vehicle and had killed 35 wardens when I took the second update for less wardens and less taunts. Does the game count these as complete in that situation or should I change the goal again so I can complete it?

Answering my own question, no the game doesn't count it as completing a goal. I had to take off the mod, beat up the full amount of wardens to get the challenge to count. And when I took away the mod, it put my distance traveled to that of the mod so that was completed. Now only need to find the last 3 audio logs. Thanks again.

Last edited:
2,500,000? What crazy person thought that was a good idea?
It was probably left over from early in development, before super powers (Or before they made vehicles near-obsolete)

Thank you for the mod. Just started doing that one and even though I'm watching videos, looking at the mini map to gather stuff at the same time, it's just way too boring to do it fully lol

Edit: I have one question, I forgot to check my total challenge count before I used this mod and I took the very easy one but I had already done about 9k distance with the alien vehicle and had killed 35 wardens when I took the second update for less wardens and less taunts. Does the game count these as complete in that situation or should I change the goal again so I can complete it?

Answering my own question, no the game doesn't count it as completing a goal. I had to take off the mod, beat up the full amount of wardens to get the challenge to count. And when I took away the mod, it put my distance traveled to that of the mod so that was completed. Now only need to find the last 3 audio logs. Thanks again.
All right, long as your question was answered. And you're welcome! ^>^

Back