SPOILERS Release date of this dlc?

I feel SR 2's DLC was pretty bad, SRTT's was some of the best missions in the game but too short.....so it does appear they are building up. Fingers crossed. Also they are only doing 2 story missions that I know of, and Enter the Dominatrix has been in development longer then SR 4. Unless it becomes SR 5, derp derp. Oh.....my.....god! They totally have to have a screen in game when you buy Enter the dominatrix that says Saints Row 5!

I didn't mind either SR2 or SR:TTs main DLCs - the sr2 stuff I was too caught up in the experience and enjoying the game itself to make the 'value for money' calculations in my head, and I got the SR3 ones in a discounted season pass.

im the sorta guy that feels he must own all dlc in any game i own. game has stupid dlc? dont care, i get stupid dlc. i even got the bloodsucker and unlockable pack (i dont even think they are that bad....)

im the sorta guy that feels he must own all dlc in any game i own. game has stupid dlc? dont care, i get stupid dlc. i even got the bloodsucker and unlockable pack (i dont even think they are that bad....)

I'm kinda the same way. Especially a game I like. I gotta have it all. Now, I loved the main DLC of SR:TT. Wish it was longer, but epic moments hid in that DLC!

I'm kinda the same way. Especially a game I like. I gotta have it all. Now, I loved the main DLC of SR:TT. Wish it was longer, but epic moments hid in that DLC!
ooh like the super powers in trouble with clones? i LOVED that to death... and sr4 brought that into the main game.... it made me soooo happy!

Back