Remove level 50 cap?

Is there a mod that removes the level 50 cap? I know it's just a tweak and going above 50 doesn't do anything game-wise, but I'm doing all these extra missions after the game and despite my 60% respect bonus it's a little disheartening to see that frozen in place.

Let me try this the next week. Most likely there won't be any cap to remove, rather new levels to add.
So how did it go? It would be nice if the level numbers would just keep increasing, even if the levels past 50 won't unlock anything.

God, I have a bad memory. The mod is ready, but... I don't know if it works. I mean, there are 50 more levels added, but when I tried getting more respect on my already-50-level save, I was getting none, and so I would not be able to check if the new levels don't crash the game or what not. If you have a level <50 save, let me know if it works. If it gives you more progress on level 50 once you get to it, I believe that the mod will work. If it doesn't, then there is probably a hardcoded limit of 50 levels. Or I'm a bad modder.

The mod's in the attachment.

Attachments

• respect_levels.xtbl
    22.2 KB · Views: 572
While looking at your modded file, I noticed under <TableDescription> that there's two <Max_Children> elements, one with a value of 20, and the other with a value of 50. Perhaps changing the 50 will be needed to go above 50.
The highest character I have is 42, so it may take me a while to get to 50 to test this myself.

TableDescription entries have absolutely nothing to do with affecting values for any mod. These sections merely exist as a documentation roadmap to check and see what a value/entry does. You could change all the values to passages from war and peace and not affect the game in any way.

Back