Resetable flashpoints, towers, hotspots!

After finishing the game, I feel like I don't have anything to do. I can get Zin out by causing havoc, but it's not the same as conquering a tower, flashpoint, or hotspot. It'd be nice to be able to reset them all and do them again and again.

Also, customizable trails/power colors or separate files with different colors would be awesome.

After finishing the game, I feel like I don't have anything to do. I can get Zin out by causing havoc, but it's not the same as conquering a tower, flashpoint, or hotspot. It'd be nice to be able to reset them all and do them again and again.
Since, in the future, it is likely that someone's going to come up with a mod where everything is 100x more expensive or there will be a lot of new things to buy, it would be cool if resetting all the points wouldn't cause the income to go away, but you can add to the income/upgrade points)

Ditto to this request. It'd give people another option to complete those "kill X aliens with Y" challenges without locking notoriety. Also it would make some pretty viable targets for the DFA nuke.

What's the feasibility of a mod like this? Would it require hacking a saved game or could it be done via the phone interface?

I think I have previously read on a similar thread that it may not be possible with the current tools we have, but I could be wrong.

Back