Saints Cops v0.13 *10-34 in progress, requesting SWAT assistance*

Well, I did include install instructions at the bottom of my post, right next to the attached file. It's fairly straightforward to add it to the game. I was intending to do a proper .zip of the files when I expanded the mod more, as right now it's just a small edit to a single file. If it's a problem I'll zip it up and write that in a readme in the morning but it's pushing 2 am here right now so I think I'll head to bed.
Yes, please re-release your mod by following the forum rules, which means packaging it up with a readme file.

can you add more law vehicles please the bear i actuly seen in the game when i stole the key and th nforcer a four seater to right?

can you add more law vehicles please the bear i actuly seen in the game when i stole the key and th nforcer a four seater to right?
That's the plan.

It appears adding gang versions of other vehicles is something that will be a tad more involved for most of the other options, though definitely not impossible. It's just that in the case of the Peacemaker, Volition had done all of the work for me already. :D Don't worry, they'll be coming.

That's the plan.

It appears adding gang versions of other vehicles is something that will be a tad more involved for most of the other options, though definitely not impossible. It's just that in the case of the Peacemaker, Volition had done all of the work for me already. :D Don't worry, they'll be coming.

The newest version of Additional Cheats confirms that the Peacemaker has a Saints variant...

But so do the Hammer, Eiswolf and a few others. Maybe you can add those?

The newest version of Additional Cheats confirms that the Peacemaker has a Saints variant...

But so do the Hammer, Eiswolf and a few others. Maybe you can add those?

That would be awesome. I've always been disappointed with the Gang Cars. I wish you could set the cars you have in your storage to be useable for your gang.

I've just added the Hammer on my end and it seems to be working fine.

I do intend to focus this mod primarily on police and military vehicles but I don't think it would be hard to add the Saints variants that are already in into my mod.

Does anyone have a complete list of cars with Saints variants?

[edit] apparently if I poked around the forums more often I'd have seen that IdolNinja posted a full vehicle code list in the Guides section. That'll learn me.

Last edited:
Back