Homies & NPCs Saints Row 1 gang outfits for Saints Row 2 gangs

Hello,
Since there's a mod that changes the gang notoriety icons with their Saints Row 1 counterparts that also works alongside Saints Row 1 gang cars mod (so the notoriety icons match up with the SR1 gang cars) all that's left is to change the outfits of the gangs to match too. Which would then really give a nice SR1 feel - seeing as right now for example you can make it to show Carnales show up on the hud and have them arrive in their cars but it's Samedi driving them. Which while it is still awesome, it's a little weird. Seeing as there's mods that make the cops look like the SR1 cops and a mod that makes the gangs look 80s I assume it's possible?

So could we get a mod that makes the gangs look like their Saints Row 1 counterparts and match up with those other two mods?
Thanks!

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 56
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 56
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 55
Hello,
Since there's a mod that changes the gang notoriety icons with their Saints Row 1 counterparts that also works alongside Saints Row 1 gang cars mod (so the notoriety icons match up with the SR1 gang cars) all that's left is to change the outfits of the gangs to match too. Which would then really give a nice SR1 feel - seeing as right now for example you can make it to show Carnales show up on the hud and have them arrive in their cars but it's Samedi driving them. Which while it is still awesome, it's a little weird. Seeing as there's mods that make the cops look like the SR1 cops and a mod that makes the gangs look 80s I assume it's possible?

So could we get a mod that makes the gangs look like their Saints Row 1 counterparts and match up with those other two mods?
Thanks!
Been working on that for a while.. i still need to figure out some npc that can match with sr1's style, just like i did with papparazzi to become westide rollerz. My list for each gang for now is this:

VK - athlete male, sporty male (sol), sporty female (lt) & gangster male (sol)
WR - paparazzi, gangster male (sol), sporty female (sol) & (missing one npc, still looking a female version to match)
LC - gangster female (lt), prephop male (sol), gangster male (sol) & gangster female (sol)

Captura de pantalla (373).png

Captura de pantalla (470).pngCaptura de pantalla (471).pngCaptura de pantalla (472).png

The only bad thing that i cant do for now is to add new clothes on any npc i edit, it seems like the mesh/sim_pc file dont recognize it and it gets invisible, which frustrate me because i wanted to add some bandanas on them just like gangster female (lt)..

Been working on that for a while.. i still need to figure out some npc that can match with sr1's style, just like i did with papparazzi to become westide rollerz. My list for each gang for now is this:

WR - paparazzi, gangster male (sol), sporty female (sol) & (missing one npc, still looking a female version to match)
LC - gangster female (lt), prephop male (sol), gangster male (sol) & gangster female (sol)

View attachment 41006
View attachment 41007View attachment 41008View attachment 41009

The only bad thing that i cant do for now is to add new clothes on any npc i edit, it seems like the mesh/sim_pc file dont recognize it and it gets invisible, which frustrate me because i wanted to add some bandanas on them just like gangster female (lt)..
Oooh these actually look awesome! I went through the SR2 wiki and put together a little list of NPCs that might work for the Rollerz and Carnales if you want to take a look and see what you think (if you can imagine them in their gang colors).

Rollerz
sunbather female - hispanic generic (360)
sunbather female - black generic (358)
sunbather female - asian generic - (356)
punk male - fuzz (280)
gyros - white generic (135)
cheerleader - asian generic (74)
athlete female - black generic (2)

Carnales
nuclear - asian generic (213) - (has a cool belt)
service - generic female white (324)
rich male - white generic (305)
biker female - white (28)
pirate - white waiter (250)
pimp - hispanic2

View attachment 41006
View attachment 41007View attachment 41008View attachment 41009

ive been dreaming of a mod like this forever. looks awesome!

Back