Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

I wish the draw distance could be modded for saints row 2 same goes for saints row 3 and 4 cuz the draw distance is horrible in all 3 games its most noticeably in saints row 3 and especially saints row 4. :(

Pardon my ignorance, but what do I do with the "sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts" and "sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts" files?

Pardon my ignorance, but what do I do with the "sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts" and "sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts" files?
I'm pretty sure you have to put it in '1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE' folder.
Em, wait, you mentioned the same file twice...

Umbrella of Kalocsa embroidery.

9480_2015-10-06_00001.jpg 9480_2015-10-06_00003.jpg 9480_2015-10-06_00004.jpg

Alright, it works perfectly after cleaning up the folder, sorry for wasting your time.
By the way, this mods looks so beautiful with Shinobu'' Fix and FusionH2o's Alternative TODs, wow! Just look at this street, in the vanilla game it's dark and ugly and now... :D
View attachment 10895

I also noticed I forgot to add the weather_time_of_day.xtbl file in that post I made earlier as a result of the black sky during night issue. With that file added the game would have a sky at night identical to the one in the first Saints Row game.

SR2 Alternate Time of Day v2

What this does:
Brings SR2 to life with a new enhanced time of day and weather system.
If you're using GOTR , please put files in "optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder then rebuild patch.

Attachments

• Morning.png
    Morning.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 554
  • Noon.png
    Noon.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 507
  • Afternoon.png
    Afternoon.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 880
  • Afternoon Clear skies.png
    Afternoon Clear skies.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 511
  • Daytime Overcast.png
    Daytime Overcast.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 633
  • Nighttime Overcast.png
    Nighttime Overcast.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 593
  • Night Clear skies.png
    Night Clear skies.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 620
  • sr2_alternate_time_of_day_v2.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 349
SR2 Alternate Time of Day v2

What this does:
Brings SR2 to life with a new enhanced time of day and weather system.
If you're using GOTR , please put files in "optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder then rebuild patch.
It's so nice! :D
I think you should release this mod in a separate thread - nobody will find it here once it gets burried with other posts.

EDIT:
Wow, just look at this. :D
2015-10-13_00001.jpg 2015-10-13_00002.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back