Saints Row 2 Roots Mod

This sounds badass. Feel free to use stuff from my NPC mod in this if you want to.

Seriously?! Thank you, Shitface, I defenitly use the ai_behaviour.xtbl from your NPC mod then. The improved NPC melee combat is just super. Having more vehicle variants in free roam I also will add in this one ;)

It's your mod you can do what you like so.
I think I'll just do a version for both the SR2 Roots mod aswell for the ANM.

It's your mod you can do what you like so.
I think I'll just do a version for both the SR2 Roots mod aswell for the ANM.

Yes offcoarse. Maybe I could release a version with and without stag. I just don't want people to deinstall the mod simply because STAG no longer shows up ;)

Maybe I could release a version with and without stag. ;)

Excellent mod ideas you have here yorpie.

Do you have any screenshots of what you have done so far ?

I'm looking forward to checking out this mod or maybe if you can, perhaps upload a beta version of what you have so we can help you fine tune some things.

Excellent mod ideas you have here yorpie.

Do you have any screenshots of what you have done so far ?

I'm looking forward to checking out this mod or maybe if you can, perhaps upload a beta version of what you have so we can help you fine tune some things.

No, no screenshots yet.

But I'm making videos right now if that is okay? My first video is ready to be uploaded, which will show off the bikers.

No, no screenshots yet.

But I'm making videos right now if that is okay? My first video is ready to be uploaded, which will show off the bikers.

Looking forward! *Thumbs Up*

Its just bikers, not punks in the gang. And the intro movie with Pierce being beaten up was just a commercial spot for Saints Flow energy drink ;) But if you still are frustrated about it, you will have the opportunity to pay back.
Yorpie, I'm not totally stupid. I know the intro was a commercial but I my point is still valid. It was still the first action we saw before the game began and I think it's perfectly reasonable to hope that we might have engaged the bikers and punks in combat when the game moved along. Sorry to break the thread but your comment slightly pissed me off.

Anyway, no hard feelings now that I've got that off my chest.

Back