Saints Row 2 Roots Mod

Also, would it be possible to upload this mod into parts? I like everything except for the removal of the zombies from Aparice island. I that too much work on your part?

I had some ideas regarding STAG.

Either keep the current STAG skin or make re-textured SNG soldiers and give them red camo or something.

Weaponry:
-AR-55
-The Vector SMG
-The vanilla police pistol
-The assault shotgun
-RPG
-The DLC Grenade launcher

Vehicles:
-N-Forcer
-Specialize Police Cruiser
-Challenger Tank with different paint job
-Vulture w/ new paint job
-Bear APC w/ Paint job

Regarding notoriety:

Level 1 - Attack you with fists and stun guns. Drive white police cruisers with orange tinted windows.

Level 2 - Still use cruisers but use lethal force. Attack you with pistols and assault shotguns

Level 3 - SMGs, Shotguns, and pistols. Less Cruisers and more Humvees and Unarmed Enforcers.

Level 4 - Assault Rifles, Shotguns, the whole deal. APCs, Humvees, Enforcers, and Vultures instead of condors.

Level 5 - Like 4, but with tanks, VTOLs, and rocket launchers. Yes, they have lasers, but I like fighting them. Consider them to be their "special" weapon.

Just my ideas. Hope they inspire you with good ideas.

To bad it is not possible to create new variants. So white police cars with orange tinted windows is not possible.
And I honestly also don't like the idea of having much police cruisers around while the city is in martial law, neither the SNG using their fists and stun guns.

The only time you will still see normal cops is during free roam when not wanted, from level 1 onwards, SNG vehicles will spawn and they immediately will use AR55s and RPGs :p

Right now it is more like this:

Level 1: Sometimes an unarmed SNG bulldog (Humvee) spawns.
Level 2: Both unamred and armed SNG bulldogs spawn. The unarmed SNG Eagle chopper can spawn. SNG Commander Boats also spawn.
Level 3: Mostly armed Bulldog, sometimes an unarmed Bulldog and also chance an having SNG N-Forcer spawn. Armed and unarmed SNG Eagles spawn. A bit more SNG boats.
Level 4: Armed Bulldogs and sometimes a SNG N-Forcer or a SNG Bear. Armed Eagles and SNG Tornado's spawn. More SNG Boats
Level 5: Armed Bulldogs, SNG N-Forcers, SNG Bears and SNG Challengers. Armed Eagles, SNG Tornado's and SNG Vultures can spawn. Even more SNG boats.

p.s. There also is a unarmed four door variant of the N-Forcer. If there is also an SNG version for this one, I'll include it as well. Probably around level 4 or 5, as a replacement for the Unarmed SNG Bulldogs..

To bad it is not possible to create new variants. So white police cars with orange tinted windows is not possible.

Have you checked the announcements subforum today? :D

I dont know what reason do you have to offend me, but you shouldn't be so stubborn and keep saying still the same when you dont know anything about it ;)

Kids, play nice.

Have you checked the announcements subforum today? :D

No, I haven't. But that smiley means something new has been made possible :D I'll check it out, right away.

EDIT: Holy mother of god! I'm speechless!

the modding community will finally be able to create and offer new clothing, new vehicles, new guns, new npcs, new missions, and even new world geometry

Thats just amazing! I mean seriously, that is about everything a modding community can dream off!

P.s. I know I'm here again with a question about notoriety, but that will mean that we will have the possibility to edit the Saints Row 2 notoriety level as well then :D

Though I saw your post about you wanting to put Stillwater in SR TT, so that wouldn't be necesarely then. If that would be possible I would go insane!

Thanks for the heads up, Idol, I just can't wait :D

yorpie I know I should be patient but it looks like you dont have much time to do this mod, so please response, I have nothing to play at this time

yorpie I know I should be patient but it looks like you dont have much time to do this mod, so please response, I have nothing to play at this time

Take your own advice and be patient. Modders do this stuff in our spare time and have actual real lives outside of modding just like everyone else.

Back