SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I have a feeling they will be gone
Well, at least you'll be one of the few people who is able to replay a DLC without replaying the full game... Oh wait, this is the one DLC that is replayable without needing to replay the whole game.

Well... Who knows, once they release this game to the modding community, maybe we'll finally get the features and abilities that they couldn't provide.

I checked the Island, the Phone, and the Wardrobe. The island is reset, no cheats app, and the clothes are gone too. I think the many bug fixes were reverted too, because my game was running smoother during the update, but now it's janky again.

I guess they need time to find the error that lets us play Doc Ketchum's Murder Circus early, so they've had to remove the update entirely so we don't have early access.

Oh and yea, my save file is corrupted and the game crashes when I press "Continue" button or load the game manually. Glad I saved the game on a different slot. So I loaded an older save and yea, cheats are gone...
What a mess.
I'm glad I was unable to play the Murder Circus as I hadn't yet played Aggressive Recruitment, because I only ever keep 1 Save file, because I usually save over the wrong file if I keep more than 1.

Lucky, I got it to download on my work PC, but it didn't download once I got home. I only got to play for an hour or two, I was having a pretty good time with what I got to do.

Also, oh man, I really dig the retro game filter cheap.

EDIT: Them having to take everything back makes sense, they probably won't have a new patch out for a hot minute, and the only option was the either leave it all out there or do a roll back. We all just got unpatched, not new patched I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Back