SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Didn't they said the last DLC had nothing to do with those cringy-ass larping missions?
Not suprised that they lied, honestly they should have limited themselves to just make the gameplay better, fix some of the bugs and add new weapons, vehicles and cosmetics, no missions because all those missions and all the DLCs have been nothing but a disgrace.
Even Gangstas in Space is better than the whole game + DLCs and I'm not exaggerating.
I think they did a few months back but from the preview pics they were not truthful lol.
I shall refer you both to this:
1685970734896-png.35898

They did not lie, they simply toyed with our expectations. "which is definitely not LARP ;)" seems now like an angelic remark made by a demon in disguise, a child playing a prank that gets the teacher fired, Marcus Junius Brutus with that final knife in Cesar's thigh.

So they did not lie, they merely poured salt into a gaping wound.

Side Note: Though LARP is not really my thing, the DLC is actually not that bad, there's even a game of Cluedo/Clue to play within one of the missions, and a time trial race. In fact, despite the whole LARP theme, I actually enjoyed this DLC more than the previous DLCs and dare I say the whole base game. Very disappointed that we made so much progress with Gwen, yet didn't unlock her as a Homie upon completion.

Like, why put a character in the spotlight, if we're never gonna see them or interact with them again outside this campaign? They could have just had Eli or Neenah be in the spotlight, since we do actually unlock outfits for them. Gwen's got a lot of outfits to choose from as a Homie too.

Marshall Armor
Marshall Formal
Gwendolyn Firebird
Gwendolyn Firebird Paintballed
... That might be it actually. But if she's joining the Saints, or at least allying with them, they could give her a Saints outfit, a "Corporate Retreat" outfit... And a Heist & Hazardous themed outfit.

If you're gonna make a Saints Row game, you gotta have a crew to follow you.

Let's see Saints Row 1:
Chicken Ned
Laura
Mr. Wong
Samantha
Wheel Woman
Will
Zombie Lin
7 Total
Saints Row 2:

Vehicle Delivery
Shaundi
Johnny Gat
Pierce
Zombie Carlos
Tobias
Legal Lee
Troy Bradshaw
Jane Valderamma
Tera (DLC)
10 Total
Saints Row The Third:

Vehicle Delivery
Angel De LaMuerte
Helicopter
Kinzie Kensington
Oleg
Pierce Washington
Saints Backup
Shaundi
Tank
Viola
VTOL
Zimos
Zombie Gat
Josh Birk
Nyte Blayde
Burt Reynolds
SWAT
Zombies
CheapyD (DLC)
Angry Tiger (DLC)
Sexy Kitten (DLC)
Sad Panda (DLC)
Yarnie (DLC)
Tammy Tolliver (DLC)
Space Brutina (DLC)
Kwilanna (DLC)
Aisha Brutella (DLC)
Johnny Tag (DLC)
28 Total
Saints Row IV:

Asha Odekar
Benjamin King
CID
Cyrus Temple
Genki Backup
Johnny Gat
Julius
Keith David
Kinzie Kensington
Maero
Matt Miller
Pierce
Roddy Piper
Saints Backup
Fun Shaundi
Shaundi
Super Backup
Tanya Winters
Veteran Child
The Dominatrix (DLC)
Dom the Dom (DLC)
Velociraptor Ned (DLC)
Nyte Blayde (DLC)
Josh Birk (DLC)
Donnie (DLC)
Zimos (DLC)
Ash (DLC)
Ash's Brother (DLC) - Wiki page needs updating as it stopped at Josh Birk, so now this is just from memory
Ash's Dad (DLC)
Santa (DLC)
Future Shaundi (DLC)
Claws (DLC)
Mrs. Claus (DLC)
Ginger Bread Backup? (DLC but unsure, might be a mod)
33+ Possibly
Then we have Cyberpunk Redemption 2077 I mean Saints Row Reboot:

Kevin
Eli
Neenah
Nahualli (Temporarily)
So 3 Total...

From over 33, down to just 3... Even the original total of 7 would have been acceptable, but 3? After I've been collecting Homies like Pokémon? They don't all have to have changeable outfits like the primary crew, even just being able to call them up and hang out with them would be nice, but I guess that's too much to ask for these days. Like I said in a previous post somewhere "Video Games just aren't what they used to be".

It seems that the better the graphics get, the more every other element of the game suffers.

This is my idea of a development team's budget set by whoever is funding them.

Graphics 99.99%
everything else 0.01%

Last edited:
1685970734896-png.35898

They did not lie, they simply toyed with our expectations. "which is definitely not LARP ;)" seems now like an angelic remark made by a demon in disguise, a child playing a prank that gets the teacher fired, Marcus Junius Brutus with that final knife in Cesar's thigh.

Side Note: Though LARP is not really my thing, the DLC is actually not that bad, there's even a game of Cluedo/Clue to play within one of the missions, and a time trial race. In fact, despite the whole LARP theme, I actually enjoyed this DLC more than the previous DLCs and dare I say the whole base game. Very disappointed that we made so much progress with Gwen, yet didn't unlock her as a Homie upon completion.

Like, why put a character in the spotlight, if we're never gonna see them or interact with them again outside this campaign? They could have just had Eli or Neenah be in the spotlight, since we do actually unlock outfits for them. Gwen's got a lot of outfits to choose from as a Homie too.

Marshall Armor
Marshall Formal
Gwendolyn Firebird
... That might be it actually. But if she's joining the Saints, or at least allying with them, they could give her a Saints outfit, a "Corporate Retreat" outfit... And a Heist & Hazardous themed outfit.

Let's see Saints Row 1:
Chicken Ned
Laura
Mr. Wong
Samantha
Wheel Woman
Will
Zombie Lin
7 Total
Saints Row 2:

Vehicle Delivery
Shaundi
Johnny Gat
Pierce
Zombie Carlos
Tobias
Legal Lee
Troy Bradshaw
Jane Valderamma
Tera (DLC)
10 Total
Saints Row The Third:

Vehicle Delivery
Angel De LaMuerte
Helicopter
Kinzie Kensington
Oleg
Pierce Washington
Saints Backup
Shaundi
Tank
Viola
VTOL
Zimos
Zombie Gat
Josh Birk
Nyte Blayde
Burt Reynolds
SWAT
Zombies
CheapyD (DLC)
Angry Tiger (DLC)
Sexy Kitten (DLC)
Sad Panda (DLC)
Yarnie (DLC)
Tammy Tolliver (DLC)
Space Brutina (DLC)
Kwilanna (DLC)
Aisha Brutella (DLC)
Johnny Tag (DLC)
28 Total
Saints Row IV:

Asha Odekar
Benjamin King
CID
Cyrus Temple
Genki Backup
Johnny Gat
Julius
Keith David
Kinzie Kensington
Maero
Matt Miller
Pierce
Roddy Piper
Saints Backup
Fun Shaundi
Shaundi
Super Backup
Tanya Winters
Veteran Child
The Dominatrix (DLC)
Dom the Dom (DLC)
Velociraptor Ned (DLC)
Nyte Blayde (DLC)
Josh Birk (DLC)
Donnie (DLC)
Zimos (DLC)
Ash (DLC)
Ash's Brother (DLC) - Wiki page needs updating as it stopped at Josh Birk, so now this is just from memory
Ash's Dad (DLC)
Santa (DLC)
Future Shaundi (DLC)
Claws (DLC)
Mrs. Claus (DLC)
33+ Possibly

Kevin
Eli
Neenah
Nahualli (Temporarily)
So 3 Total...

From over 33, down to just 3... Even the original total of 7 would have been acceptable, but 3? After I've been collecting Homies like Pokémon? They don't all have to have changeable outfits like the primary crew, even just being able to call them up and hang out with them would be nice, but I guess that's too much to ask for these days. Like I said in a previous post somewhere "Video Games just aren't what they used to be".

It seems that the better the graphics get, the more every other element of the game suffers.
Facts

1685970734896-png.35898

Marshall Armor
Marshall Formal
Gwendolyn Firebird

Let's see Saints Row 1:
Chicken Ned
Laura
Mr. Wong
Samantha
Wheel Woman
Will
Zombie Lin
7 Total
Saints Row 2:

Vehicle Delivery
Shaundi
Johnny Gat
Pierce
Zombie Carlos
Tobias
Legal Lee
Troy Bradshaw
Jane Valderamma
Tera (DLC)
10 Total
Saints Row The Third:

Vehicle Delivery
Angel De LaMuerte
Helicopter
Kinzie Kensington
Oleg
Pierce Washington
Saints Backup
Shaundi
Tank
Viola
VTOL
Zimos
Zombie Gat
Josh Birk
Nyte Blayde
Burt Reynolds
SWAT
Zombies
CheapyD (DLC)
Angry Tiger (DLC)
Sexy Kitten (DLC)
Sad Panda (DLC)
Yarnie (DLC)
Tammy Tolliver (DLC)
Space Brutina (DLC)
Kwilanna (DLC)
Aisha Brutella (DLC)
Johnny Tag (DLC)
28 Total
Saints Row IV:

Asha Odekar
Benjamin King
CID
Cyrus Temple
Genki Backup
Johnny Gat
Julius
Keith David
Kinzie Kensington
Maero
Matt Miller
Pierce
Roddy Piper
Saints Backup
Fun Shaundi
Shaundi
Super Backup
Tanya Winters
Veteran Child
The Dominatrix (DLC)
Dom the Dom (DLC)
Velociraptor Ned (DLC)
Nyte Blayde (DLC)
Josh Birk (DLC)
Donnie (DLC)
Zimos (DLC)
Ash (DLC)
Ash's Dad (DLC)
Santa (DLC)
Future Shaundi (DLC)
Claws (DLC)
Mrs. Claus (DLC)
33+ Possibly

Kevin
Eli
Neenah
Nahualli (Temporarily)
So 3 Total...

Graphics 99.99%
everything else 0.01%
Ah, that's what it was lol.
Watched saintgodzilla play some of this and he seemed to also think that this was one of the better dlc's in this game. Watching his playthrough confirmed to me that Volition really wanted to make a different game considering how much heart went into the larping stuff compared to everything else. Shit, just look at the previous two dlc's.

1685970734896-png.35898

Marshall Armor
Marshall Formal
Gwendolyn Firebird

Let's see Saints Row 1:
Chicken Ned
Laura
Mr. Wong
Samantha
Wheel Woman
Will
Zombie Lin
7 Total
Saints Row 2:

Vehicle Delivery
Shaundi
Johnny Gat
Pierce
Zombie Carlos
Tobias
Legal Lee
Troy Bradshaw
Jane Valderamma
Tera (DLC)
10 Total
Saints Row The Third:

Vehicle Delivery
Angel De LaMuerte
Helicopter
Kinzie Kensington
Oleg
Pierce Washington
Saints Backup
Shaundi
Tank
Viola
VTOL
Zimos
Zombie Gat
Josh Birk
Nyte Blayde
Burt Reynolds
SWAT
Zombies
CheapyD (DLC)
Angry Tiger (DLC)
Sexy Kitten (DLC)
Sad Panda (DLC)
Yarnie (DLC)
Tammy Tolliver (DLC)
Space Brutina (DLC)
Kwilanna (DLC)
Aisha Brutella (DLC)
Johnny Tag (DLC)
28 Total
Saints Row IV:

Asha Odekar
Benjamin King
CID
Cyrus Temple
Genki Backup
Johnny Gat
Julius
Keith David
Kinzie Kensington
Maero
Matt Miller
Pierce
Roddy Piper
Saints Backup
Fun Shaundi
Shaundi
Super Backup
Tanya Winters
Veteran Child
The Dominatrix (DLC)
Dom the Dom (DLC)
Velociraptor Ned (DLC)
Nyte Blayde (DLC)
Josh Birk (DLC)
Donnie (DLC)
Zimos (DLC)
Ash (DLC)
Ash's Dad (DLC)
Santa (DLC)
Future Shaundi (DLC)
Claws (DLC)
Mrs. Claus (DLC)
33+ Possibly

Kevin
Eli
Neenah
Nahualli (Temporarily)
So 3 Total...

Graphics 99.99%
everything else 0.01%
Doesnt change the fact is it they put that katana as accesories but you cant use it.. oh well pooor people who trying to use it.. and also im glad they stopped the update with Reboot... i do think they need to focused on the patch after that forawhile...

For final one with steam releases most likely people would rather bomb it with thumbs down lol.

Ah, that's what it was lol.
Watched saintgodzilla play some of this and he seemed to also think that this was one of the better dlc's in this game. Watching his playthrough confirmed to me that Volition really wanted to make a different game considering how much heart went into the larping stuff compared to everything else. Shit, just look at the previous two dlc's.
Whoever made an idea with larping.. seriously how does its connected with SR anyway 🙄

Im only, who geniue enjoyed LARP quests both in main game and in DLC?
Like I said, I'm not a fan of LARP, but I didn't mind it being in the game. It was fun to see normal pedestrians act out LARP deaths when hit with LARP weapons.

But to have the finale DLC be all about LARP, why not Panteros, Idols, or Marshall? Something that would have expanded on the main story, rather than a side quest that doesn't really effect Santo Ileso's state in any way?

1685970734896-png.35898

Marshall Armor
Marshall Formal
Gwendolyn Firebird

Let's see Saints Row 1:
Chicken Ned
Laura
Mr. Wong
Samantha
Wheel Woman
Will
Zombie Lin
7 Total
Saints Row 2:

Vehicle Delivery
Shaundi
Johnny Gat
Pierce
Zombie Carlos
Tobias
Legal Lee
Troy Bradshaw
Jane Valderamma
Tera (DLC)
10 Total
Saints Row The Third:

Vehicle Delivery
Angel De LaMuerte
Helicopter
Kinzie Kensington
Oleg
Pierce Washington
Saints Backup
Shaundi
Tank
Viola
VTOL
Zimos
Zombie Gat
Josh Birk
Nyte Blayde
Burt Reynolds
SWAT
Zombies
CheapyD (DLC)
Angry Tiger (DLC)
Sexy Kitten (DLC)
Sad Panda (DLC)
Yarnie (DLC)
Tammy Tolliver (DLC)
Space Brutina (DLC)
Kwilanna (DLC)
Aisha Brutella (DLC)
Johnny Tag (DLC)
28 Total
Saints Row IV:

Asha Odekar
Benjamin King
CID
Cyrus Temple
Genki Backup
Johnny Gat
Julius
Keith David
Kinzie Kensington
Maero
Matt Miller
Pierce
Roddy Piper
Saints Backup
Fun Shaundi
Shaundi
Super Backup
Tanya Winters
Veteran Child
The Dominatrix (DLC)
Dom the Dom (DLC)
Velociraptor Ned (DLC)
Nyte Blayde (DLC)
Josh Birk (DLC)
Donnie (DLC)
Zimos (DLC)
Ash (DLC)
Ash's Dad (DLC)
Santa (DLC)
Future Shaundi (DLC)
Claws (DLC)
Mrs. Claus (DLC)
33+ Possibly

Kevin
Eli
Neenah
Nahualli (Temporarily)
So 3 Total...

Graphics 99.99%
everything else 0.01%
"It seems that the better the graphics get, the more every other element of the game suffers"
That would make sense if you know, the game looked any good at all. I legit think this game looks like an early PS4/Xbox One title rather than something that came out just a few years into the lifespan of the PS5/Xbox Series.

I played the DLC and it was ok, I mean if you forget you're playing SR game the missions are not super bad. I didn't like the larp missions in the base game but the new ones are kinda better. Unlockables suck, shame they didn't give us Gwen's and her larp gang outfits as wearable items, they are very cool.

Btw, they still have 2 things planned as a "new content"
1691606630297.png

Back