Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Thats not what i mean at all my friend ... The is no snap fix.. hill climb clip fixes.. stability in driving .. basicaly awfull mod . Back to my question :) why remove the head for clipping issue ? and not make the camera ? x

Here is a quick video with camera fix for first person Driving a custom camera mod .. This is nothing to do with mods mentioned bye your self .. As your see you can spin in first person no pull off s from snaps by the camera ....my question is have you tried making your own custom camera for your project headless is a massave off put .Not trying to be negative but to help

Last edited:
There's only so much we can do with the stock files.

not true look up x
Ya it looks exactly like quantumsingularity86's mod. The thing about his mod is that in the car files you can manually set custom cameras in the driver/passenger seats flags. That's just for the cars though as they have different camera setup as opposed to the players cams which are all predefined.

Honestly if I had access to the source then I would just lock the camera to the head bone like all the other situationally aware games do but like I said there is only so much we can do at the moment without access to the mod tools.

Ya it looks exactly like quantumsingularity86's mod. The thing about his mod is that in the car files you can manually set custom cameras in the driver/passenger seats flags. That's just for the cars though as they have different camera setup as opposed to the players cams which are all predefined.

Honesty if I had access to the source then I would just lock the camera to the head bone like all the other situationally aware games do but like I said there is only so much we can do at the moment without access to the mod tools.
In all honesty, having the camera directly stuck on the head of the player is a lot more immersive for me.:)

Just a quick question, would it be possible to port over this mod to TT? I don't have IV, but i would love to use this mod as it is just awesome.

HEY GUYS
Can someone tell me which files to delete from my SRIV folder to get rid of this mod? It's definitely an amazing mod, and I'll check it out again once you're done the mod. I'd just like to go back to playing the game normally again. Support would be appreciated. I'm pretty dumb :p

HEY GUYS
Can someone tell me which files to delete from my SRIV folder to get rid of this mod? It's definitely an amazing mod, and I'll check it out again once you're done the mod. I'd just like to go back to playing the game normally again. Support would be appreciated. I'm pretty dumb :p
camera_free.xtbl
customization_items.xtbl
weapon_costumes.xtbl

Back