Saints row iv Dragon ball z mod

So can you make a dragon ball z mod made for saints row? so this is what it should be. The taunt called QCF + Punch is a hadoken thing but if you can change the pose of the hands and put them in the right place and add some ki and put a audio of goku going KAAAAMEEEHAAAAMEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Ok sorry about that and for the model just keep the normal way to make goku in sr4 like the ninja suit and the anime hair but make the anime hair more... Uh how do i put this?... More super sayian type of hair make it like the spike hat but more realistic. Also you can remodel the Xor to look like a nimbus cloud. And thats all i got to request.

So can you make a dragon ball z mod made for saints row? so this is what it should be. The taunt called QCF + Punch is a hadoken thing but if you can change the pose of the hands and put them in the right place and add some ki and put a audio of goku going KAAAAMEEEHAAAAMEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Ok sorry about that and for the model just keep the normal way to make goku in sr4 like the ninja suit and the anime hair but make the anime hair more... Uh how do i put this?... More super sayian type of hair make it like the spike hat but more realistic. Also you can remodel the Xor to look like a nimbus cloud. And thats all i got to request.
atau5o.jpg

I don't know how to do the Dragon ball Z clothes

You can look at this.

Back