Saints Row: The Third Full Package and Saints Row 2 in Humble Bundle

I bought this bundle yesterday. It's totally worth donating a bit more to get the Full Pack, buying it on Steam, even during the Summer Sale, would have been silly. Oh and I finally have Saints Row 2. I've wanted that for ages, yet I've never seen it for sale until now.

Normally I send all my money to charity, but Deep Silver deserves some this time.

I bought this bundle yesterday. It's totally worth donating a bit more to get the Full Pack, buying it on Steam, even during the Summer Sale, would have been silly. Oh and I finally have Saints Row 2. I've wanted that for ages, yet I've never seen it for sale until now.

Normally I send all my money to charity, but Deep Silver deserves some this time.

i bought sr2 after i pre-ordered sr4! :3

i bought sr2 after i pre-ordered sr4! :3

Oh nice. Unfortunately, I don't have a spare €45 to buy Saints Row IV. And many Sadfaces were had. It's also a shame that you don't get copies to send to friends any more. Not enough people on my friends list own Saints Row the Third.

hmm... sad... i has saints row the third! :3
admittedly i waited to get it on the full package, so i dont waste extra moneys on dlc. (though i did buy the unlockables and bloodsucker packs... i like them.... stfu)

hmm... sad... i has saints row the third! :3
admittedly i waited to get it on the full package, so i dont waste extra moneys on dlc. (though i did buy the unlockables and bloodsucker packs... i like them.... stfu)

Oddly enough the "full package" is every dlc but those 2.

Oddly enough the "full package" is every dlc but those 2.
because people complained about them. so they decided to make those an option.

Back