Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

I already posted one some pages ago.

Just replace the ToD in the "" with another.

The problem is that only certain time of days actually work this way in the open world. Many of them will activate for a second then fade back into the previous one, for example Noir or Mothership. It's one of the things I'm working on fixing so we can have the full range of times of day. That particular one from the dlc seems to work okay though.

Have you determined whether a day/night cycle is possible yet or is triggering the various ToDs on the fly our only option (once available, that is)?

Have you determined whether a day/night cycle is possible yet or is triggering the various ToDs on the fly our only option (once available, that is)?

I can't say either way yet.

Yes.
kq4vEFu.jpg

DaSpDS2.jpg

0nVSAQb.jpg

72DSAsn.jpg
THIS IS SO FU***** AWESOME!! Thanks dude! :D
When this exactly will be ready??

THIS IS SO FU***** AWESOME!! Thanks dude! :D
When this exactly will be ready??

Unknown. I'm working with a special version of the game that has additional lua functions exposed. It's something that's going to need a lot of QA before we can officially patch it in for public release. The bottom line is that the lua functions I'm using to do this simply will not work with the current build that everyone has (yet.)

Unknown. I'm working with a special version of the game that has additional lua functions exposed. It's something that's going to need a lot of QA before we can officially patch it in for public release. The bottom line is that the lua functions I'm using to do this simply will not work with the current build that everyone has (yet.)
Oh ok then. Thanks and good job, you do great work(all of you)

That's some amazing progress. Will the free camera be able to clip through walls similar to the TogglyFlyCam that's available to Mass Effect games?

Back