Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Could someone tell me how to change commands? I want to change 8 + END - Toggle Slew mode (free camera) to something else without changing weapon.

Could someone tell me how to change commands? I want to change 8 + END - Toggle Slew mode (free camera) to something else without changing weapon.
Open sr3_city.lua, find some empty hotkeys - this one for example:
Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_PGUP) and not RELOAD_PUSHED then

RELOAD_PUSHED = true
And paste lines below in the free space. Now free cam will be set to R + PGUP.
Code:
                --SLEW MODE (free camera)
                if not FREE_CAM then
                    slew_mode(true)
                    sandboxplus_message("Slew mode activated")
                else
                    slew_mode(false)
                    sandboxplus_message("Slew mode deactivated")
                end
                FREE_CAM = not FREE_CAM

It's possible because the part isn't 2D at all, it's 3D with camera tricks, it's also how it show's your custom character in 2D ^^ also, beautiful mod, keep up the good work! :D

This is not a complain but first time I downloaded it, it worked perfectly. Now its a disaster, it no longer works for me. I tried downloading it a multiple of times and I press the correct buttons and nothing happens. Can anyone help me solve my problem?

This is not a complain but first time I downloaded it, it worked perfectly. Now its a disaster, it no longer works for me. I tried downloading it a multiple of times and I press the correct buttons and nothing happens. Can anyone help me solve my problem?
did you reset the controls in options? You should always do that each time you start the game up

Hi, This is a great mod, I am enjoying it a lot, cannot wait for the full release. Just a quick question, has any progress been made (if it is possible, I've never used SRTT+ (yet!)) to allow Coop remote and host players to execute commands independently? Thanks.

Last edited:
Back