Sandbox+ for SRTT

Having trouble with the mod. Can only set the Day/Night cycle on but everything else does not work.

Played with a co-op partner and theirs is working perfectly. However, whenever she does a command it comes up with "!!Unknown hash value" or something like that.

Frustrating as hell and I've tried reinstalling it several times. Got any ideas?

IdolNinja has not made Sandbox+ work yet for a Co-Op partner to command, only the host can command it. As for your problem with trying to use the other functions, maybe someone else can help with that, for now, though, maybe consider having your Co-Op partner host and see if they can use the commands.

@IdolNinja Is this mod ever going to work independently for Co-Op players? o_O

If only the day/night cycle is working then you didn't reset your default bindings correctly. There are a few places you can do that, but only one is the correct one. See the readme for the specific menu.

SpoonTheMan, I honestly do not know if it will ever work for the client in a coop game.

Actually, I've been playing with many players and it seems to work whenever I, as the host, use a command. Some player that bought dlc could even be superpowered when I couldn't, as I don't own any dlc yet. some even asked 'Eh why did the night suddenly fall?'

Actually, I've been playing with many players and it seems to work whenever I, as the host, use a command. Some player that bought dlc could even be superpowered when I couldn't, as I don't own any dlc yet. some even asked 'Eh why did the night suddenly fall?'

Well, yes. That's the whole purpose of the command that toggles whether the hosts commands also work for the coop player when used. He's talking about the ability for the client to use the shortcut commands as well.

Back