Sandbox+ for SRTT

oh i didnt know my friend just told me he gave me cracked version an i already tried adding RaSs Kemosabe

I'm not going to lie. While I'm sure it's a huge pain to our Staff to have to deal with these idiots, at the same time, it is some GREAT schadenfreude, watching them try to fumble about an excuse, and to see how 'creative' they try and get, before they get the mighty banhammer.

....and now I wonder if we can bring stuff like the Shockhammer into SR4 with mods.....

Great mod got it installed and working fine, sadly I use my Arrow Keys and Delete,End,etc for main game play movement and all that so it's a bust for me. Great work though love all that the mod allows the player to do :)

Great mod got it installed and working fine, sadly I use my Arrow Keys and Delete,End,etc for main game play movement and all that so it's a bust for me. Great work though love all that the mod allows the player to do :)

You can map those keys to whatever you want. See the OP for a link on how to do that.

hi, Ehm, I installed your mod and did everything as it said in the readme (I hope) but now I'm grey of skin, not everything, just the skin texture of caucasian turned grey, I think other textures too, is this normal? if not, how do I fix this, thank you in advance

hi, Ehm, I installed your mod and did everything as it said in the readme (I hope) but now I'm grey of skin, not everything, just the skin texture of caucasian turned grey, I think other textures too, is this normal? if not, how do I fix this, thank you in advance

I find it difficult to believe that Sandbox+ would be the cause of your issues. It only touches on scripting and keybinds, and not textures or graphics in any way.

Are you sure you didn't install another mod that might be causing it? You do own the legal version of SRTT on Steam, right?

Hi. I have started using this mod but I have noticed that it seems to disable friendly fire / player damage in co-op. Only melee seems to hurt the other player, but no amount of shooting them with bullets will cause any damage regardless of settings. Any idea why this would be?

Hi. I have started using this mod but I have noticed that it seems to disable friendly fire / player damage in co-op. Only melee seems to hurt the other player, but no amount of shooting them with bullets will cause any damage regardless of settings. Any idea why this would be?

I can't think of anything in the mod that could possibly cause that. Can anyone else confirm?

Well it's the only mod we have installed so there's no conflicts or anything, and it's definitely set to "Full Damage" for friendly fire, but explosives, bullets, fire etc do no damage, only melee weapons such as sword or penetrator or getting blown up while in a car. Even mousing over another player shows the green X saying you can't damage them.

Back