Sandbox+ for SRTT

apparently my friend joined my game when I had this on, I didn't work for him, so he had to get it himself. so the client has to have it

Incorrect. The client can never use Sandbox+ commands himself, and thus does not need it. It's a limitation of the city script that's being used, and noted in the Known Issues file that comes with the mod.

I've been all over this forum to find out if normal weapons can still be used while superpowers are enabled. If this has been posted already, please forgive me. So, is this possible or not?

I've been all over this forum to find out if normal weapons can still be used while superpowers are enabled. If this has been posted already, please forgive me. So, is this possible or not?

Sure, if you open up sr3_city.lua in notepad, there are quite a few configuration options. One of them is enabling weapons while using superpowers.

Thank you Sir IdolNinja and your fellow modders for all the great things you do to make these already enjoyable game that much more enjoyable.

EDIT: I can see mission waypoints with meters, the red signs over each enemy and the pressing keys while for example finishing moves. can i remove them aswell or is there no way around?

EDIT: I can see mission waypoints with meters, the red signs over each enemy and the pressing keys while for example finishing moves. can i remove them aswell or is there no way around?

I don't know of any way to disable those.

I've noticed a problem, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, I've done a blanket search for the word rollerblader on some pages, but I'm not aware if it's possible to search the whole thread. Either way, I've noticed that the rollerblader toggle either doesn't work at all or only works once, I'm doing some tests on it at the moment so I'll edit or post again with whether that is once per loading the save file or once per install.

Edit: I was being daft, turns out that due to happy coincidence I'd been testing the "one time use" before I rebound crouch from control to control "toggle", I rebound the original crouch to M and it works perfectly. Brilliant mod. I've noticed a few people rebound keys and didn't get how the shortcuts work, if it isn't there already I recommend putting an all caps warning at the beginning of the keybinds section stating that if you rebind a key, the new shortcut will be the rebound one, or change the bindings list to read, (for example) crouch "non toggle" + semi colon.

Edit 2: Electric Boogaloo: Figured I'd point something out to my fellow Rollerblader afficionado's, if you run (not sprint, it has to be a run) then run in the exact opposite direction, you will begin a teleport, it's just a particle effect, but combined with a well timed sideways sprint it looks very cool.

Last edited:
There is no way to get any more specific than it already is:
1. move 3 files to the root with your srtt exe
2. Run the game and reset your bindings in SET KEYS & BUTTONS by pressing F1 and accepting
3. Hold down the 2 key combinations listed in the readme until they...

Uh no way! Love Ur mod man but read all your read me files Didn't see anything to actually to active it once your in the Open world.. yeh Lol. Did every thing you said. rest set the keysGot in the game. Press what keys? Shift + SOMETHING!? LOL
what exact keys?

Back