Sandbox+ for SRTT

Did everything right even went over it again U.S version. double check my files read read me files didn't see any thing saying what exact keys?. Reset my keys. Got in the the open world. press what to activate? help me out thanks! :0

Damnit, new problem, I can't go to the entire section of steelport where zimos lives, the bridges have an invisible wall followed by a crash, and teleporting gives an infinite load, gonna try and fly there but don't expect much success.

Update: Tried a few other methods to get there, it seems that in a line cutting straight down on the right side of steelport there is an invisible border where the game fucks up, crossing that line breaks it, and pausing the game or opening the phone at any point after crossing the line freezes the game, attempting to teleport anywhere beyond the line will result in an infinite loading screen, any ideas?

Gonna try reinstalling the files, particularly the city file.

Fixed it, there were some botched install files from this mod in the wrong folders, did a complete restore to unmodded backup and reinstalled all three of my mods (I know, gasp right?) it fixed it. Recommend others try that if there are issues.

Last edited:
Bug:
The Syndicate Tower restores to normal after teleporting to its top.

That's not a bug. It's by design. Otherwise you would just fall right through.

What if you want to keep the Saint tower? :D

Then switch it back using the zone controls for it?
5 + END = Cycle Loren Building states

"Once you are in the open world, hold down the first key, then also hold down the second key as well until the command executes."
I'm confused on what you mean by the "first" and "second" key. What is that key?

Look at the commands in the readme. Heck, just look at the post right above yours. See how it says "5+END = Cycle Loren Building states"? 5 would be the first key and END would be the second. Just that easy.

Back