Sandbox+ for SRTT

can some one help me this dosen't work i have tride every thing, i have the game on steam, i put the files in the right place, i reset my key binds and nothing works, it dosent even give me error's or crash !!!!!!!

Are you absolutely certain that you reset your keybinds in the right menu? There are a few different menus you can do that, but only one of them actually works correctly. Make sure to take a look at the OP which has linked pictures of exactly what the menu is supposed to look like.

Are you absolutely certain that you reset your keybinds in the right menu? There are a few different menus you can do that, but only one of them actually works correctly. Make sure to take a look at the OP which has linked pictures of exactly what the menu is supposed to look like.

yes i did the right menu, %100 sure i did the instructions right and it still dose not work!

yes i did the right menu, %100 sure i did the instructions right and it still dose not work!

You're obviously doing something wrong if it's not working. It can only be one of two possible problems:
1. You did not extract the files to the correct locations
or
2. You did not reset your keybinds in the right menu.

You're obviously doing something wrong if it's not working. It can only be one of two possible problems:
1. You did not extract the files to the correct locations
or
2. You did not reset your keybinds in the right menu.

i have done both of those and it still doesn't work, i put the files in the right place and i reset my key binds, i even uninstalled and re-installed the game i have held the key's down for 10 sec and nothing work's

i have done both of those and it still doesn't work, i put the files in the right place and i reset my key binds, i even uninstalled and re-installed the game i have held the key's down for 10 sec and nothing work's

Do you own the Trouble with Clones DLC? If not, CTRL+INSERT will not work for you to toggle the superpowers. If that's the command you are testing then pick something else. Do you have a non-standard keyboard or did you switch your control mappings to something custom? Take a screenshot of your SRTT install folder so we can confirm you extracted the files correctly.

Last edited:
Do you own the Trouble with Clones DLC? If not, CTRL+INSERT will not work for you to toggle the superpowers. If that's the command you are testing then pick something else. Do you have a non-standard keyboard or did you switch your control mappings to something custom? Take a screenshot of your SRTT install folder so we can confirm you extracted the files correctly.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

my brother installed a mod and i didn't know, how do i delete all data for saints row 3

Back