Sandbox+ for SRTT

If you just want to remove the mods, delete all the files in the root directory of SR3 (but not the subfolders), then "verify game cache files" in Steam. If you want to remove SR3, use "delete local files" in Steam, then delete the SR3 folder. I don't think that's what you want, but it's what your question sounds like.

Any time I try to toggle super powers in Sandbox+ I get a small explosion around my player but no super powers aswell as it stops me from being able to use any of the sandbox binds they work before I use that one command then after none of them work any help would be great as im getting bored of SRIV and would love to go back to playing some SRTT with some new mods

Any time I try to toggle super powers in Sandbox+ I get a small explosion around my player but no super powers aswell as it stops me from being able to use any of the sandbox binds they work before I use that one command then after none of them work any help would be great as im getting bored of SRIV and would love to go back to playing some SRTT with some new mods
That's because you don't own SRTT or SRIV and these mods don't work on the pirated versions.

Enjoy your time away from the forums.

If you just want to remove the mods, delete all the files in the root directory of SR3 (but not the subfolders), then "verify game cache files" in Steam. If you want to remove SR3, use "delete local files" in Steam, then delete the SR3 folder. I don't think that's what you want, but it's what your question sounds like.

ok i have uninstalled and reinstalled saints row 3 (2) time's now and it still dosen't work, i have rest all key binds and i put all the xtbl files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third and the VPP_PC files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third\packfiles\pc\cache and it still doesn't work please tell what i'm doing wrong

ok i have uninstalled and reinstalled saints row 3 (2) time's now and it still dosen't work, i have rest all key binds and i put all the xtbl files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third and the VPP_PC files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third\packfiles\pc\cache and it still doesn't work please tell what i'm doing wrong

I would like to help you, but you didn't answer my previous questions or post the screenshot I asked for.

Attachments

• upload_2013-9-26_14-8-30.png
    upload_2013-9-26_14-8-30.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 697
Last edited by a moderator:
Does sr3_city.lua exist in your install folder? Are you 100% certain that you are using the one from Sandbox+ and not another mod like mission replay or something else?

Does the time of day automatically change for you as you play?

i'm 90% sure that it's is in there i'll re-down loud it and try again

and yes the time of day automatically change's as i play

Back