Sandbox+ for SRTT

This is awesome! I tried to play it with someone on multiplayer but they could not use the shortcuts; they have installed the mod and it works for both of us on singleplayer. Any suggestions?

This is awesome! I tried to play it with someone on multiplayer but they could not use the shortcuts; they have installed the mod and it works for both of us on singleplayer. Any suggestions?

It only works for the host, and there is no way around that. The client cannot use commands in coop even if they have the mod installed. There is a command the host can use which makes future commands in that session affect both players though. It's one of the 8+ ones.

Do you know how I can remove the purple tint on the screen when I activate the superpowers?

Open up sr3_city.lua in notepad and search for the following line:
dlc3_m03_punch_load()

Comment out that line by adding two dashes preceding it:
--dlc3_m03_punch_load()

Save the file, and voila. Please note that this will also disable the cartoon word bubbles as well since they are both tied to that internal function.

Open up sr3_city.lua in notepad and search for the following line:
dlc3_m03_punch_load()

Comment out that line by adding two dashes preceding it:
--dlc3_m03_punch_load()

Save the file, and voila. Please note that this will also disable the cartoon word bubbles as well since they are both tied to that internal function.
I would be interested in that too, and I'm glad it removes cartoon bubbles.

I have a question, how to activate the mission replays? I've read all the instructions listed on the sandbox read me and (I think) I didn't see how to activate it please help :( I'm new here and also in the game.

I have a question, how to activate the mission replays? I've read all the instructions listed on the sandbox read me and (I think) I didn't see how to activate it please help :( I'm new here and also in the game.

Missions replays are something that's part of Gentlemen of Steelport, and not Sandbox+. You can always grab the latest release of GoS in the Downloads section of my site (linked in my sig.) There's also a stand alone version of Mission Replay released in the Mod Releases subforum, but GoS is much nicer since it lets you easily combine a lot of different mods together.

Missions replays are something that's part of Gentlemen of Steelport, and not Sandbox+. You can always grab the latest release of GoS in the Downloads section of my site (linked in my sig.) There's also a stand alone version of Mission Replay released in the Mod Releases subforum, but GoS is much nicer since it lets you easily combine a lot of different mods together.

About the GoS thing, I can't install it here cuz my game comes from a torrent so I'm really screwed right now.. :( I want that mission replay so bad :mad: :( are there any other options beside the GoS? does the stand alone version compatible? thanks for the reply very appreciated :)

About the GoS thing, I can't install it here cuz my game comes from a torrent so I'm really screwed right now.. :( I want that mission replay so bad :mad: :( are there any other options beside the GoS? does the stand alone version compatible? thanks for the reply very appreciated :)

Big mistake.... bye pirate you will be banned as soon as a mod/admin sees this xD

The extremely sad thing about this is that it's on sale right now for $7.50, and yet you still come here looking for ways to extend your enjoyment of the game. Mods will never work correctly with your cracked version of the game, and our forum rules regarding piracy are extremely clear.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/link-forums/forum-rules.30/

If you decide to be an actual contributing member of society and mend your scummy ways:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/pirate-amnesty-day-saints-row-steam-sale.5396

Back