Sandbox+ for SRTT

I'm a noob to modding this game. The .rar file keeps saying application not found. What does that mean? I have a legit copy of sr3 on steam, and i want this mod badly. Please help!

I'm a noob to modding this game. The .rar file keeps saying application not found. What does that mean? I have a legit copy of sr3 on steam, and i want this mod badly. Please help!

You need to extract the rar with either 7zip or winrar. Inside the archive is a readme file with instructions on how to get everything working.

You need to extract the rar with either 7zip or winrar. Inside the archive is a readme file with instructions on how to get everything working.
It says unknown command line... I used 7zip like you said, but then this error appeared. What just happened? o-O

WAIT! nevermind, i got it. I was using the GUI of 7 zip instead of the File Manager

Please excuse me once more; I played the mod and it is FRIGGEN AMAZING!!! Good Job! One question, in the second video it shows like a hadoken thing with lightning or whatever... how do you do that? It looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the superpowers? You need the Trouble with Clones DLC

About the GoS thing, I can't install it here cuz my game comes from a torrent so I'm really screwed right now.. :( I want that mission replay so bad :mad: :( are there any other options beside the GoS? does the stand alone version compatible? thanks for the reply very appreciated :)
Well, these idiots never become boring... ;)

Is there certain DLC requirements for this game because when I installed this (which I think I did correctly) the Caucasian skin color was grey and so were all the others

Is there certain DLC requirements for this game because when I installed this (which I think I did correctly) the Caucasian skin color was grey and so were all the others
Nothing that would affect skin tone

For some reason i installed the mod but nothing took affect, would the other mods i installe have anything to do with it?

Othermod(s): Joes Tacticool weapon textures, and a permanent temporary weapons mod

Back