Sandbox+ for SRTT

does using this disable autosave and achievements like cheats?
Cause I'd like to use this, but to lazy to get all achievements again on the PC...

Also, found further down in the mod releases:
"All SRTT Clothing + SandboxPlus v2.1.3 Add-on Access Stores Anywhere"
Is that a new, more maintained mod? (Talking about the SandboxPlus version in that mod)
Or are they two different ones?

One last thing: did "add respect" get neglected in this mod?
It seems it's the only one missing in this mod...
If this is sandbox+, it should be in there...

Last edited:
does using this disable autosave and achievements like cheats?
Cause I'd like to use this, but to lazy to get all achievements again on the PC...

Also, found further down in the mod releases:
"All SRTT Clothing + SandboxPlus v2.1.3 Add-on Access Stores Anywhere"
Is that a new, more maintained mod? (Talking about the SandboxPlus version in that mod)
Or are they two different ones?

One last thing: did "add respect" get neglected in this mod?
It seems it's the only one missing in this mod...
If this is sandbox+, it should be in there...
it you have cheat.xtbl file i doesnt flag your save

Is there any way to turn off the "superpowers" and "teleports" etc - in particular, so they do not clash with the XB360 controller control scheme (sprint causes HQ teleportation; crouch, fireworks / fire on the avatar's person) - while leaving the zombie for co-op (on/off) cheat functional?

I've tried editing the sr3_city.lua file (e.g., changing the SPRINT_PUSHED / CROUCH_ PUSHED to player_action_is_pressed(B_HOME) ...to nullify the functions), but then the zombie activation (INSERT + 7) cheat no longer works or (more likely), the mod itself stops working. Do I need to 'repack' the .lua or edit that ."asm" file in order for this to work? Or is there an easier way to deactivate the superpowers and teleports while leaving the co-op zombie mode functional...?

(thanks)

EDIT:
Okay. So I changed the superpower, teleport (and other) key bindings to "EIGHT_PUSHED" and "B_HOME" and now, seemingly, there are no longer clashes using the gamepad.

One question, however:
Is it possible to remap the zombie call input so that it activates with the taunt action? I've tried changing the applicable lines to "TAUNT", but that doesn't work... even with the default "SEVEN" key attached. As such, I have to use Xpadder to have the function mapped to the gamepad (using the "7" key and "INS"). Can taunting alone be made to activate the zombies mode? Further, can deactivating zombies be mapped as an stand-alone command -- as distinct from sharing the same input/s as zombie activations...?

Last edited:
Is there any way to turn off the "superpowers" and "teleports" etc - in particular, so they do not clash with the XB360 controller control scheme (sprint causes HQ teleportation; crouch, fireworks / fire on the avatar's person) - while leaving the zombie for co-op (on/off) cheat functional?

I've tried editing the sr3_city.lua file (e.g., changing the SPRINT_PUSHED / CROUCH_ PUSHED to player_action_is_pressed(B_HOME) ...to nullify the functions), but then the zombie activation (INSERT + 7) cheat no longer works or (more likely), the mod itself stops working. Do I need to 'repack' the .lua or edit that ."asm" file in order for this to work? Or is there an easier way to deactivate the superpowers and teleports while leaving the co-op zombie mode functional...?

(thanks)

EDIT:
Okay. So I changed the superpower, teleport (and other) key bindings to "EIGHT_PUSHED" and "B_HOME" and now, seemingly, there are no longer clashes using the gamepad.

One question, however:
Is it possible to remap the zombie call input so that it activates with the taunt action? I've tried changing the applicable lines to "TAUNT", but that doesn't work... even with the default "SEVEN" key attached. As such, I have to use Xpadder to have the function mapped to the gamepad (using the "7" key and "INS"). Can taunting alone be made to activate the zombies mode? Further, can deactivating zombies be mapped as an stand-alone command -- as distinct from sharing the same input/s as zombie activations...?
It use to happen to me but i figure the problem that is FIRST PERSON VEHICLE & THE CONTROLS!
you maybe using first person vehicle controls mode that brings you to HQ if you have first person vehicle, remove control schemes

Is there any way to turn off the "superpowers" and "teleports" etc - in particular, so they do not clash with the XB360 controller control scheme (sprint causes HQ teleportation; crouch, fireworks / fire on the avatar's person)
I use a Xbox 360 controller almost exclusively, and I only saw that problem once when I forgot to reset the key bindings as described in step 3 of the readme.txt file. Make sure you do that.

@SkaterSaints
Yes -- I was using the FP driving mod (...I wanted both the zomboids and FP driving). However, as stated, I've gotten around the controller issue by editing the scr3_city.lua. My only query now is whether or not the zombie spawns can be activated via the gamepad itself (together with the 'taunt' or 'compliment'), as distinct from via the key board (thus requiring a third-party, key-to-joy type program to accomplish).

@Quantum
My controller configurations were default. In fact, I don't think the gamepad controls can be edited in this game, only the keyboard's... correct?

So, to surmise:
I've gotten the controller to work without clashing with superpowers and teleports. However, I still cannot get the gamepad, alone, to activate the zombie spawns. What line of script do I need to assign the zombie spawns cheat (the one that works in co-op, obviously) to a gamepad function?

Back