Save file identifier/manager

Wondering if there could be a convenient way to mark save files, to avoid overwrites( I.e. asterisks, color coding, character picture, etc.) Could really help for those with loads of characters; right now it seems the best workaround is to load a save then immediately save that file, so it's on top of the queue.

Weird that with 4 games in, Volition still somewhat omits this feature =/

Unfortunately our primary platforms for development are the console. We do our best to make the experience as good as possible on the PC as well, but most of the developer work on the consoles first.

Having character pictures associated with saved is something that had been discussed at some point on a Saints Row (I don't remember which one) but I don't think we could get it to work out the way we wanted on one of the consoles. Also I have to say that save game UI stuff like that tends to be lower priority versus a lot of other gameplay features (and I'm speaking as one of the programmers usually involved in save game stuff).

We might have been able to do something eventually, but you might not have liked what we would have had to cut to make it happen.

Unfortunately our primary platforms for development are the console. We do our best to make the experience as good as possible on the PC as well, but most of the developer work on the consoles first.

Having character pictures associated with saved is something that had been discussed at some point on a Saints Row (I don't remember which one) but I don't think we could get it to work out the way we wanted on one of the consoles. Also I have to say that save game UI stuff like that tends to be lower priority versus a lot of other gameplay features (and I'm speaking as one of the programmers usually involved in save game stuff).

We might have been able to do something eventually, but you might not have liked what we would have had to cut to make it happen.
Might this be something that could be added in the future by way of a patch/DLC ?

Might this be something that could be added in the future by way of a patch/DLC ?

I suppose anything is possible. Though probably unlikely.

Back