Shaundi things MOD

Well hello persons of the saints row community if someone ever gets to read this i have a question. can somebody or someone can make a mod that put all the things of shaundi in different stores i mean like all the cloth jacket,pants,boots,hair,earrings,necklace,het tatto of the hand,nails. ALL
I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY AS HELL but as you can see my user name is shaundi lover xD
and i 76% sure that this mod can be done why?
BECAUSE AS THE VOLITION PEOPLE CREATED HER THINGS WHY NOT PUTTING HER CLOTHING TO THE CHARACTER
so yeah i would love that and 1 more thing if this mod can be done PLEASE put it in xtbl file because putting other different type of file it would be hard to me to put it because im new bt if it can be done in anyway just put me some instructions inside the file

so thats all
thanks for the ones who read if anyone have the answer to this thread please answer

THANKS!!!:)

Once we figure out how to make/add meshes to the game (don't expect it any time soon, but never know) then maybe we can manage adding new player clothing. Until then no deal.
SR3 uses full meshes for non player characters, not just clothes you can use like before. Means no deal adding any of it. Sorry.

Moved thread to Mod Request subforum.

Back