Shiny clothes for the main character

I know i bother asking this but PLEASE PLEASE can you tell me what i have to do STEP BY STEP PLEASE because i dont understand very well and i want my character to be cool please someone HELP ME :(

I know i bother asking this but PLEASE PLEASE can you tell me what i have to do STEP BY STEP PLEASE because i dont understand very well and i want my character to be cool please someone HELP ME :(

No problem, here you go:

screenshot01.png

screenshot02.png

screenshot03.png

After this move (or copy) those modded files to the SR3 's root folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third

Then you should be ready to go.

Superdemus should be nominated to be a Saint.

The Vatican's had me on hold for the last half hour. My phone bill is going to hurt. Also the call waiting music is terrible, some of the hymns are really tasteless.

Honestly Superdemus, thank you so much - you put a lot of effort and attention into your mod and this thread. Actually, that's something which is common among the mod authors in this community and I really appreciate it (especially since you're all fighting an uphill battle without official tools).

Kicking in windshields with a glossy sheen on your gym pants is fucking classy

I really like this mod. I use it all the time. Great work.

If I may wish I would like the fancy fishnets, gang smash booties and combat pant to be shiny as well.

Sorry for such a late reply! Super busy! Not to make this an annoying endless request thread, but I looked into doing the Three Count Top myself and I think a hex and texture editor may be a little much for me to try to learn and get into right now. I was thinking it would be as simple as changing some numbers around in one of the unpacked files in notepad or copy/pasting settings from one shiny object to an unshiny one. lol I think that also means removing the sleeves from the Elegant Couture is probably a no go for me to try too (unless you could do it in GMOD).

If at all possible if there is a future update, could the Three Count Top get the shiny PVC treatment? lol I would almost be willing to commission it. :D

Once again thank you so much for the hard work. I think this may be my favorite mod ever for any SR game and apologies for making a request due to my own inept modding abilities.

Back